Taken

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

We were gathered around in the lab checking out a black motorcycle when Davenport walks in from behind us wearing a motorcycle outfit "So, what do you think?"

Chase looks Davenport up and down and shakes his head "I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you."

Davenport's smile drops but when Bree looks at Davenport she's stunned "Are those my pants?"

Davenport smiles and motions to the leather pants he's wearing "Not anymore. I call her the 'Daven-cycle'. She's got auto-pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase" he takes out a flower from his jacket and puts it on the motorcycle "to brighten your day."

Adam smiles "Whoa, cool. Throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go."

I shake my head and wrap an arm around Chase's "Would you cut it out"

Right as I said that Douglas appears on one of our screens laughing to himself "Hello? Anybody home?"

Leo turns to Davenport "He hacked you again? Would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?"

"Love the new lab, Donny. Ooh, tunnels!" Douglas chuckles "Industrial, yet classy."

Davenport walks in front of us "Take a hint, ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests."

Adam perks ups "Oh, I accepted it." we all turn to Adam and give him a look "What? His updates are hilarious. Looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky-face."

Douglas sighs and gets our attention again "Listen, I don't have a lot of time. Krane'll be back soon. He... went out to get his head waxed."

Davenport nods his head "Fascinating. You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up."

Douglas quickly stops Davenport "Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick! You're in danger. Krane has completely lost it!"

Chase looks from me over to Douglas sarcastically commenting "Oh, wow! So, the guy who keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable?"

"Who could have seen that coming?" I finish Chase's sentence while looking over at Douglas

Douglas shakes his head "I'm serious! Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities I didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you four as a threat!"

Leo steps forward "Hey! What about me?! I'm dangerous." he then strikes a fighting stance.

Douglas sarcastically looks at Leo "Yeah, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody."