Rats On A Train

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

After Chase asked me to be his girlfriend, I swear to you I couldn't stop smiling for the next couple of weeks. When we got back from the dance I pulled Tasha and Bree into my room to tell them, Chase informed everyone else. Well, more of after I got done with talking to Bree and Tasha I went to the lab only to see Chase jumping around while telling Adam, Davenport, and Leo that we were together.

As of right now, I was walking in the lab, and the first thing I did was stand next to Chase as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder like he always does. He quickly kisses my head before we start to pay attention to Davenport.

"Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam." Adam starts to smile like crazy while Davenport turned to me and Leo "That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out." Chase starts to get excited and goes into the capsule "Okay, Chase, I'm setting your tube on "Antarctic." If it gets to be too much, just give me a sign."

"Bring it!" Davenport then hits a button causing the tube to power up.

"Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather." Leo whines

"If you want I can strike lightning at you" I suggest but Leo shakes his head at my comment

Bree gets his attention "Leo if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath."

Adam starts to shake his head "I don't have morning breath. It smells like that all day." I look over at him then I take out a piece of mint gum and shove it into his mouth before he could say no to wanting any.

"Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kinds of climates. You're not." Davenport informs him.

"I can handle extreme cold." Leo whine once again

"Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum." Davenport's cell phone starts to ring. "Davenport. What?! Well, that's terrible! I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible! I- I gotta do something."

"What's going on? What's so terrible?" Adam questions at this point I start to get a weird feeling.

Davenport turns to us "I created the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!"

"Well, then what was awesome?" Bree asks as I go over and stand next to her, that feeling is still there, am I forgetting something?

"It's going like 400 miles an hour," Davenport tells us

Leo puts his hands over his mouth "Ha ha ha ha!"

"My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train! I don't understand it! My design was flawless!" Davenport goes over to the computer and starts typing away