Twas The Mission Before Christmas

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when Leo came over and sat down to sort through a bin of Christmas stuff. Adam was dressed in a Santa suit by the counter while Davenport and Tasha were over by the dining table.   

Tasha looks through letters when she turned over to Davenport "Donald, I just noticed the holiday card we mailed out. What happened to the family portrait we took to celebrate our first Christmas together?"

Davenport looks at the card "Oh, I shredded those. These are way more festive." I turn around and notice he's holding up a greeting card of Santa and reindeers with his face on them.

Adam gets up from the counter and shows us some uncooked cookies "Who wants a Christmas cookie?"

Leo looks over at the cookies "Adam, those aren't even cooked."

"Oh, no problem." Adam then shoots a laser out of his eyes and burns the cookies "Careful, they may be hot."

I go back and sit on the couch right as Bree walks in through the front door "Okay, who covered the entire house in blinking lights? People already think we're weird, we don't need to shine a light on it."

Adam shakes his head "No, I did that. I want to make sure Santa Claus comes to our house first."

Bree sighs "Adam, we all love Christmas, but I think you're going a little overboard."

I look around "Has anyone see my fiance?"

Right on cue Chase bangs on the door and then enters, tied in blinking lights causing Bree to laugh "That, however, is spot on."

Adam steps forward and points over at Chase "Hey! Get back up on the roof! You're ruining my display!"

Chase scoffs "You were lucky a raccoon chewed me free!"

The alarm sounds and Davenport looks at us "That's an urgent mission alert. We have to get to the lab."Davenport, Leo, Adam, and Bree rush to the lab.

I turn to leave but stop after hearing Chase's voice "Hello? A little help?" Chase tries to hop over to me but stumbles and falls behind the couch.

I quickly rush over and help him out of the lights "Why did you allow Adam to do this to you?"

After getting out of the lights I help him up only for him to once again stumble into me "Sorry, and I didn't allow it" Chase then looks at me up and down causing a light blush to form on my cheeks "Wow you look hot" I smile and peck him on the lips before grabbing ahold of his hand and guiding him to the lab.

Walking into the lab Davenport explains things to us "The alert is coming from Facility X, my research center in the frozen tundra."