Chip Switch

↳ OUTFIT

OUTFIT

(Y/N) POV

Leo and I love to use the elevator, it's so much better than taking the stairs. At the moment we're both in the elevator door swaying to elevator music when the doors open "Dooley! L/n! What are you two doing in my elevator?" Leo and I freeze to the sound of principal perry

Leo nervously smiles "I'm enjoying the music. Today is "Love Songs From the Nineties." Wanna dance?"

I smile nervously as well "my legs always hurt having to go up and down those's stairs all day" I pout and cross my arms.

Perry steps towards us "Use the stairs! This is exactly how healthy kids become unhealthy adults."

"Really?" We both look her up and down "Are we having this conversation?" We both turn to each other "stop that!" I just give up and keep my mouth shut.

Perry rolls her eyes at us "For your information, I'm a speed walker. Perhaps you've seen me at the Mission Creek Mall giving the shoppers a little eye candy." Leo and I start to fake gag while Perry walks away and addresses the entire student body "Listen up, space-fillers! This is Emergency Preparedness Week. An emergency drill can happen at any time. So when the alarm sounds, you must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion—Like cattle, if cattle had acne... and braces... and a future filling up my gas tank." she then laughs and walks away while Leo and I walk over to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

Adam turns to us "Oh, man! I wish I had Bree's super-speed! Because you do not want to be stuck walking behind cows in an emergency, trust me on that!" he then sighs and adjusts his backpack.

Chase looks over at Adam "You would trade your super-strength for Bree's super-speed? Man, if I had your strength, I'd just run out of the building juggling those cows."

Bree then jumps in "Yeah, and if I had your super-intelligence, I'd have walked away from this conversation thirty seconds ago."

"Hey, you know what would be awesome? If you guys took out your bionic chips and switched your abilities!" Leo tells them

"I don't think that's a good idea, you shouldn't do that" I try to tell them but they all just look at each other.

"Why can't we?!" Chase smiles

"I call your super-smarts!" Bree points at Chase

Adam points at Bree "I call your super-speed!"

Chase then looks at Adam "I call your super-strength!"

Leo holds up his hand "I call good looks and charisma! Oh, too late. Already got 'em." he then walks away while we all give him a weird look.

They all look at me "I call the "I told you so" when this doesn't work out for you" Chase goes to hug me but I dodge the hug and walk away.