Human Eddy

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

In the cafe in front of the training area, I was bouncing Amora on my knee wondering how time went by so fast with her. She's already five months old and is slowly starting to figure out how to crawl. I know she'll fully know how to by next month and I'm not sure I'm ready.

I'm also not ready for her to finally stop breastfeeding next month as well and start to eat baby food instead although she will still be bottled feed on formula every now and then until she can fully eat a vast variety of food.

I smile sweetly at my daughter on my knee who was busy smiling at her daddy. Chase was sitting next to me brushing his fingers against Amora's chin and babbling along with her while Adam, Bree, and Leo ate their lunch watching and listening for Amora's smiles and laughs.

As we were in our own world we start to hear Perry come into the cafe "What's up, meat bots?" she walks over and sits at a table with a magazine and puts her feet up.

Davenport comes walking in after her "Excuse me." Perry jumps and throws the magazine "What do you think you're doing? This is the fourth time this week I've caught you blowing off your security rounds."

Perry shrugs her shoulders "What do you expect? This job is too hard for one person. How am I supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal from you?"

Davenport sighs and points at her "Look, you asked me for this job. If you can't handle it, maybe I should find somebody else."

Perry rolls her eyes "Good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high-paying job on a tropical island."

The screen in the room starts going fuzzy causing Chase to stand up and point it out "Hey, what's going on with the monitor?"

Davenport groans "Somebody probably hacked our signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job."

We all walk over to the screen and Eddy pops up "Hi!" coving my daughter's ears we all scream out "I've been trying to get in here for months. I had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you didn't want me here."

"We don't want you here!" Leo shouts

Eddy coos over at Leo "Well, look who finally got a big-boy voice. Still waiting for the rest of your little-boy body to catch up, huh?"

Davenport shakes his head "Eddy, you're supposed to be in Mission Creek with Tasha."

"Don't worry, she's fine. I triple-locked her in the closet. Even her man-paws can't claw through that. Speaking of man-paws, how are you, Bree?" Eddy comments

Bree groans and goes to walk off but Leo holds her back "That's it. Where's the hammer?!"

"I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools." Eddy continues as he and Perry start cackling.