Bob Zombie

CHASE (POV)

Turning over in bed reached my arm out to drape around my wife only to come in contact with empty sheets. I groan a bit for slowly sitting up in the bed doing my best to rub the sleep out of my eyes before scanning the room.

Only for a smile to spread across my face seeing my wife passed out in the rocking chair with her arms wrapped around our daughter who was peacefully sleeping on Y/n's chest. Moments like this make me want to beg Y/n for another baby.

Getting up from the bed I walk over and carefully take Amora into my arms then place her down in her crib before looking over at my wife who still manages to make my heart skip a beat even in her sleep.

Bending down I grasp ahold of Y/n taking her into my arms, to which she quickly snuggles up in with a soft snore. Walking back to the bed I do my best to place her down softly on the bed and then pull up the covers.

I sigh to myself looking back and forth between my two girls trying to understand how I got lucky enough to have both. Finally crawling back into bed I pull Y/n into my chest with her back against me. Then brushing some hair behind her ear kissed the top of her head whispering "I love you" before resting my head against hers and drifting back to sleep.

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

Walking into the common area with Leo, Bree, and Chase who was holding Amora in his arms when we all stopped and looked over at Bob "Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?"

Adam smiles standing next to a tin foil Bob, who answers Bree "It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese."

Adam pats Bob on the back "I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetite."

Leo nods his head and turns to Bree, Chase, and I "You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet."

I sigh then arch an eyebrow watching as Adam swipes his finger on the back of Bob's neck then proceeds to taste what was on his finger "Mm, don't move. You need more oregano."

Adam then runs off while Perry walks in and gives a quick whiff "Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?"

Bob nods his head "You betcha. They're strapped to my shins."

Perry smiles then points behind her shoulder "I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece."

Perry goes to walk off Leo follows after her with the rest of us not too far behind "Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?"

Perry sighs "Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean." she then blows her nose on a napkin and tosses it on the floor.