Alien Gladiators

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Chase and I got married, sadly we didn't go on a honeymoon because there was always a mission the days we tried to leave for one. So we decided to hold off on a honeymoon until we're not booked up on missions.

As of right now Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were in the lab. Adam and Bree were talking to each other while I sat on Chase's lap while he was messing with the control panel when Leo walking into the lab with a smile spread across his face "Guys, Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek."

Adam leans back with a gasp "I knew this day would come. Thankfully, I'm prepared for an alien invasion."  he then walks over to the counter and puts on a tinfoil hat "Chase, you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape."

I shake my head while Adam starts to grab ahold of Bree "No, no. Not real aliens."

Leo nods his head then smiles wide again "My favorite sci-fi movie franchise: Alien Gladiators. They host annual fan conventions, and this year, it's in Mission Creek."

Chase getting up from the chair making me having to get up with him and walk over to Leo "Oh, I love Alien Gladiators." he starts speaking in a deeper voice while Leo does some hand movements "In the future, rival alien worlds, the Morfs, and the Zarkanians will battle over control of the galaxy!"

Adam nods his head finally remembering the movie "Oh. I remember that movie. It was terrible. The whole thing was blurry."

Bree turns over to Adam "You didn't wear your 3D glasses."

Adam shakes his head while messing with his tinfoil hat "Well I didn't wanna look stupid."

Chase then steps over to Adam and Bree while I walk over and take a seat and start messing around with my wedding ring "I bet the entire cast will be there. I have everybody's autograph. Except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel: Andre Ethier."

Bree perks up "Whoa, whoa, wait. As in baseball superstar Andre Ethier?"

Chase scrunches up his face in wonder looking over his sister "Since when do you care about baseball?"

Bree scoffs "I love baseball. You know, with the bases and...the ball."

Chase nods his head acting like he's following along while I speak up "He's cute of course she knows him, Bree will pay attention to any cute guy"

Chase then turns to me while I continue to look down at my ring bringing a small smile to his face before paying attention to Bree as she speaks "Y/n's right, Andre Ethier's cute, and if he's there, I'm there."

Leo smiles "The convention is going to be awesome. They're bringing back the fire staff challenge."

"What's a fire staff?" Adam questions