Trent Gets Schooled

↳ Outfit

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Adam, Bree and Leo when Principle Perry came barging through the doors "Greetings, puke puddles! Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this awkward phase of your lives--" she looks over at a blonde boy with pimples "Ugh-- I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, 'cause homie don't do retakes! Ha ha!"

Perry leaves and Bree turns to us "Well, that settles that. I am so getting my hair done right after school."

Adam perks up "Oh! Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor? I need 'em to finish building my Taj Mahair." Adam then places the places Taj Mahair on the table.

I lean back in my chair with disgust "Where did all of that hair come from?"

"Pets, shower drains, brushes-- If you want it, you can get it." Adam simply expalins

Bree shakes her head "Well, that is disgusting."

Adam nods his head "Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see Buckinghair Palace."

I look over and notice Chase walking over to us while throwing an orange up in the air and catching it. Chase stands behind my chair while Leo sighs and looks at Bree "Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?"

"I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched." Bree holds her yearbook photo from last year where she looked like a zombie with black eyes.

All of us groan after seeing the photo, Chase quickly looks from the yearbook over to Bree "Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook. Perry photo-bombed every group picture. Drama club..." Bree flips the page "Cheerleaders..." Bree flips page "Swim Team--"

Leo and I quickly grab the book out of Bree's hands "No! No, no, no!"

Leo continues to shake his head "None of us need to see that again."

Look over to Chase I get up and grab his hand right as the bell rings, we all walk into the hallway only to see the football team. Trent grabs a football and starts to aim "Move thirty-two! Hut! Hut!" a football player passes the ball to Trent and he throws it across the room "Yeah! Boom! Yeah!"

Chase pulls me over with him as he addresses Trent "Trent, what are you doing?"

Trent smiles over at us as the students start to leave beside Chase, Leo, and I "Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders."

Leo shakes his head "But it's not even football season."

"True, but it's always tackling season. Heads up!" Trent throws the ball to Leo and all of the football players tackle him while he screams. The football players get up and Trent walks over to Leo who remains on the floor "Let me help you up."