Chapter 1

It's D-DAY 

Thank you everyone for patiently waiting for the sequel. Thank you for sticking with the story.

Also if you are NEW don't worry, I made it so you can read this as a stand alone story and everything will still make sense. 

Well, enjoy. 

Francy's p.o.v

Outside it was pouring rain like it was the middle of October rather than spring. Aprils were so unpredictable.

I looked at the special calendar on my desk. Next week it's going to be May. Where did time fly?

It's such a shame. April had just become my favorite to look at as it had one of the best pictures.

I looked outside. It might have been raining but the cherry blossoms were already in full bloom and the streets were covered with blush pink petals. They were like a confetti of nature, celebrating the good weather, the nearing of the school season ending and the beginning of beautiful floral dresses.

Spring was wonderful. The grass in the garden was greener, the sky had a bluish color even on rainy days and the birds that were present every morning outside my window were chirping and singing to put me in a good mood.

Then the sun rays would fall all over my face, slightly warm and bright. I felt giddy just opening my eyes in the morning.

There was something so eternal and youthful in springtime. I just wanted to live forever in that moment of warmth, sunshine and blossoms.

Even on rainy days like this, when the streets were wet and the days would get chillier, I still was very happy.

I rubbed my tired eyes.

I had enough of studying for today. I was already losing concentration anyways. I pushed the boring study materials further away.