Chapter 14

А/N : The pictures you saw in the previous chapter are pictures taken at my own birthday party. I knew I wanted to throw a party as Francy would throw. So I used the opportunity and created some aesthetic moments I can place in the story ❤

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

5:30 am

Tuesday

My whole body hurt as I was carrying my last bag to the car. Getting up this early was always a hassle. But if I wanted to get there at a reasonable hour and have time to settle in the house, this was a must.

I had prepared everything the night before. The only thing I had done this morning was smooching the hell out of Dorian Pierre and Momo who I was going to miss very much.

"Ready?" Dad asked.

"Yes. Except for Remi...."

I looked at my watch. Where was she?

Remi had spent the night in my house so we can head out on time, but this morning after putting all her bags out, she ran to say goodbye to Kai.

Dad was leaned on the car drinking the cold brew that he got for himself earlier today when he went to prep the car.

I tapped my lips. Should I get myself one too when we head out.. nope. those were too many bathroom breaks I can't afford.

"I'm going to look for Remi."

I ran back into the house and tiptoed upstairs. I saw Kai's door half-opened.

When I went inside, Remi was on Kai's bed, backpack still on, napping next to him.

They were so cute I can't..i almost left but then it hit me, she's not supposed to be sleeping.

"Gurl.." I shook her. She wiggled unwillingly and then fell off the bed.

"Ouch" She whispered.

"We're supposed to be leaving." I started signaling to get out.

Kai suddenly started muttering something in his sleep and as a reflex, I ran out of the room.