Chapter 43

I'm posting this cause everyone is losing their mind.  I will post all the chapters as soon as I can but here you go. I don't want you dying on me.

Francy's p.o.v

After some time, I knocked on the door of the painting room.

"Sole. Do you want to eat something?" I asked but there was no answer.

I opened the door and she was laying there with an open sketchbook over her face.

I lifted the sketchbook. She was out cold, sleeping.

I looked at the paper it was on. One side had the palm side of the hand, the other paper had the other side. It was obviously a male hand and I can only imagine whose it was. I turned the page. The previous one had a pair of eyes, then the one before had a mouth and so on. It was just a matter of time before she sketches his whole face.

She's probably the only girl I know that would have done this instead of just asking for his Instagram.

I closed the sketchbook and gently shook Sole.

She stretched and got up rubbing her cheek and leaving an ink stain. "What time is it?"

"A bit after seven," I answered.

"Oh." She looked outside. It was getting dark.

"I have to get home." She said.

"You might want to have a bath here first." I said and pulled out my phone so she can see herself on the front camera.

The ink she sketched with was everywhere.

She sighed like a little child that lost a fight with their parent. "Guess I'll have a bath then."

**

Sole was not kidding when she said she will have a bath

Sole was not kidding when she said she will have a bath. I came in to check on her in case she fell asleep in the tub, but she was drinking wine, a candle was lit, she was reading a book and enjoying life.

So much for getting home soon.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"I'm stressed." She said and took a sip of the wine.

Yes, I can see that. God knows I was always stressed when I took bubble baths and drank wine like this.

"Want to talk about it" I asked.

"No."

So it was about Ace.

"Okay then.. I'll leave you to it..." I got up and headed towards the door.

"Do you..." She started.. "Ever feel like you and your boyfriend are very different?"

I held the doorknob. "Lately more than ever."