Chapter 28

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

Monday Morning.

After helping Lea out with the deliveries, Remi and I grabbed our prepared bags for the beach, putting on our cutest swimsuits and an even cute outfit on top.

"Polaroid?" I ask, shoving my flip-flops in the bag.

"Check." Remi grabbed our phones and the lunch, putting it in her bag. "Wet Wipes, towels, beach blanket?"

"Check, check, check." I closed my bag. "Let's go."

We rode our bikes to the center and waited for Sole at the bakery.

She walked over holding a small basket and a large paper bag. She dropped them on the ground when she saw us, putting her sunglasses on top of her head and then waved at us.

I couldn't explain why, even with the lack of enthusiasm in that wave I could feel she was really happy to see us.

"I brought a lot of food and things for the beach." She said and pointed at her bag. We're gonna walk there, are you gonna take the bikes with you?"

"Um sure." I said. "Wanna leave your bag on my bike."

She nodded.

I placed her bag on my bike and she ended up carrying the cute little basket as a purse.

We walked through the center chatting about something. Suddenly Sole stopped and walked over to a parked motorbike trying to see herself on the mirror.

 Suddenly Sole stopped and walked over to a parked motorbike trying to see herself on the mirror

"You wanna be careful not to push that," I told her seeing how close she got to it.

As she stared at herself in the mirror I couldn't help but think how freaking gorgeous she was.

I glanced at Remi and she shook her head thinking the same thing.

"I wish I woke up that flawless," Remi muttered.

"Not to mention she's wearing no make-up and still looks that good." I sighed.

" Can I ever be that good-looking? God..Please give a sign." Remi spoke.