Bonus chapter

Francy's p.o.v

I entered the pin on the door of the apartment building and then pushed the door open, heading straight up the elevator. I rang the doorbell a few times and when he didn't open I placed my bag down to look for the key.

I thought Elric would be up by now.

I got inside and closed the door behind me leaving the bags next to my shoes. The apartment was really bright as the sun was mid sky and entering through the windows strongly.

I glanced at the kitchen and there were untouched sandwiches on the counter.

Okay, so he was up, after all. Then why didn't he open the door? I glanced around the apartment and then saw the door of the balcony open.

Found you.

I peeked my head outside and saw him lazing on one of the chairs, legs up on the other and he was drinking an iced coffee, talking on the phone.

I knew once I got my hands on the balcony it would be his favorite spot to lounge at. He complained that the apartment would lose the cool vibe with me cramping the balcony with flowers and carpets and knitted chairs, sofas and pillows, but every time I would come here, I found him stretched out, chilling in the shaded part of the balcony.

"Yes, I think we need to work more on that character design as it's promising.." He saw me and gave me the brightest smile. He continued talking on the phone but brought his legs down and I instantly tiptoed over and sat on his lap.

"Ahaa.." He smiled at me, giving me a gentle head scratch. "Alright then. Email me the revision sketches. I'll get back to you on that."

He hung up and gave me all of his attention. "Hello there." That amused smirk was always something I looked forward to seeing.

"Heey." I tilted my head and gave him a kiss.

He kissed me back and then looked down at my outfit. Particularly the short skirt. "How was the first day at university?" He brushed my thigh.

"Fun. I can't wait to go again tomorrow." I answered reaching for his coffee and taking a sip.  Ahhh, that was so good. It was hot here on his balcony and wearing this long sleeve sweater was not such a good idea.

Elric was wearing the short sleeve shirt he usually slept in.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked.

"Mhmm."

Elric had his classes start later on, as the second-year students always started a week or two later than the first years. He could still sleep in and focus on his work. But for me that meant he was still free to accommodate my needs.

"I made breakfast. Want me to make you something?" He caressed my back.

"Yes. I'm starving."

"Come on then." He tapped my thigh and I got off his lap.

He followed me inside and then walked behind the counter.