Chapter 2

Francy's p.o.v

We walked into the store and I immediately grabbed a cart.

"How many things do we need?" He asked, confused.

"You obviously haven't done this before." I pushed the cart down the aisle.

He immediately stopped at the first rack. They were selling some electric things or wires or something.

"Hello..." I said, trying to get his attention.

"You go ahead and start without me. I'll catch up." He told me. "And only take necessities."

"Of course." I smiled. Only necessities.

You see, as a person obsessed with aesthetics, when Elric suggested I help him make his place feel more homey and cozy, I took it as an invitation for my creative outbursts.

I was inspired and motivated. I had a whole Pinterest board of themes and ideas for manly apartments.

I wonder if he will let me repaint a wall or two. But he was renting the place.. Hm. maybe we can ask the owners..

Oh this is cute..

I grabbed a glass that looked really cool and intriguing. These would make great water glasses.

I cringe every time I see Elric drink water from a coffee mug. Ugh.

I grabbed a box of those glasses and put it in the cart.

Oh, look at those black pleated velvet pillows. They would look so good with Elric's couch. I grabbed a few and added them to the cart.

Let's see what else.. I looked around the store.

I added some curtains, some living room decor, other kitchen stuff, a cute little plant to brighten up his gaming room.. I doubt they even vented that room.

I opened the Pinterest board again. I wonder if I can find these things for the bathroom.

After some time the phone rang. I picked up.

"I'm in the bathroom aisle. Can you see me?"I told Elric.

I saw him walking down the aisle. He still held the phone to his ear. "No, I only see a crazy lady with a bunch of stuff in her cart."

He walked over and hung up. "I only left you for a few minutes." He said and pointed at the cart. "What is this?"

"Necessities." I smiled.

"It's basically spilling over. How are these pillows a necessity?" He frowned. "And a plant?"

I pouted. "But look at all this cool stuff I got you."

"That I'm paying for." He raised his brows.

"But you asked me to help you out. This is me helping out." I said disappointed.

"It's too much." He argued. "Why do I need all this stuff?"

I pressed my lips tight. "Fine, don't get them. But you can put the items back. I'm gonna wait outside."

"Francy..."

I leisurely walked out and waited by the car. A few minutes later he walked out carrying bags of stuff.

Yep. He bought them all.

"I don't want you to get them if you don't want to." I said as he walked over.

He opened the trunk and put the things inside. "I want to get them because you picked them out. I asked for your help and this is your way of helping. Even though I think this is crazy."