Chapter 26

Mr

Mr. Silvan's car was parked in front of the house. Kai came out of it and waved at Mr. Silvan as he was driving away.

I pulled the window curtain from the kitchen window.

"He's here." I I took a sip from the coffee and added sunscreen on my arms.

Remi walked inside the kitchen wearing a really short white dress. She looked gorgeous in the body-fitting dress that was obviously made to attract attention. She had put a shiny lotion on after her shower and her skin was glowing.

 She had put a shiny lotion on after her shower and her skin was glowing

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Perfect." I replied with a smile. No one would tell we dug a grave minutes before.

"Your crème de la crème is here." I told her.

She glared at me. "if you tell him about it I'll bury you with the bear."

I made a "zipping my mouth" hand motion , and grabbed my bag chucking to myself. "I'm going to meet you guys in the center around seven to walk Kai to the station and we can go back home together."

"Anyone home?" Kai yelled from the entrance and opened the door.

"Yes yes. Deal." Remi told me and shooed me out, then ran to the living room to see Kai.

"Hey." She smiled at him when she saw him.

"Hi." He smiled back at her.

Damn they were really not gonna run and hug in front of me.

"Hey brother. Bye brother." I gave him a short hug on the way out. "Have fun."

I could swear the moment I leave, they will be all over each other.

***

Remi's p.o.v

I pulled Kai to sit on the couch with me. We didn't need romantic surroundings to feel romantic. Just having him here felt romantic enough.