Chapter 10

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

We walked outside in the garden. The sky's hue was gentle, between cloud and baby-blue. It was one of those spring days with a subtle breeze that somehow heightened the warm rays of the sun.

I was impatient and wanted to blabber everything out to Elric, but I also had so many questions about what was happening with the game development competition.

"What happened with Remi?" Elric asked.

"We got into a fight." I sighed and raised my head to look at him. His eyes had a particularly pretty shine in the daylight. "She is a traitor."

He smiled and brushed my hair back. "You want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "You first. Did they call you back for the disqualification?"

"No..But we moved a bit forward ." He smiled.

"That's great. " I smiled back. "How did you do that?"

He avoided eye contact.

"Elric..what did you do?" I asked suspiciously.

"I did what was necessary." He replied without blinking.

"Oh my god." I gasped. "I'm going to have to visit you in prison."

"You don't even know what I did." He complained.

"I know whatever you did was bad. Very very bad." I narrowed my eyes. "You hacked somebody didn't you."

He refrained from answers.

I grabbed him by his jacket. "Do you have any idea what the consequences would be if you get caught? You could go to jail! You told me you're not doing that anymore. Do you want me to die of worry? So who is it? Who was the evil bastard that I'm going to kill? "

Elric smiled. "You two really are siblings."

"What? Ugh.." I tugged him by the jacket with both hands. "Focus Elric. Who did this?"

He just chuckled.

"Are you laughing? Is this funny to you?"

He suddenly wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me. I was nudged closer into his chest and he held me in a sweet warm hug. His breath fanned over my neck and his lips barely touched my earlobe as he whispered. "Don't worry so much"

My agitation completely dissipated. My grip loosened and I ended up hugging him back.

Why was it that I turned into jelly when he hugged me like this?

"I'm okay now." I answered.

Sly man. He really had me wrapped around his finger.

He released me from the hug. "It was another hacker that sent the accusation. I don't know what grudge this hacker has against us but Ace and I are going to find out."