Chapter 32

Francy's p

Francy's p.o.v

I fretted in my seat, unable to focus on the beautiful scenery outside the train window. My whole body was trembling by the thought I was going to see Elric. My fingertips were cold from the nervousness, but the rest of me was just burning in anticipation.

Will he look different? Of course he won't. Oh god.. I took a sip from the water bottle trying to calm down.

Why was meeting my boyfriend whom I've been dating for so long was still making my heart race just thinking about meeting him.

I took my bag in my lap and rummaged through it. Mirror...where is that mirror. Oh here it is.

I pulled it out and glanced at my reflection. Make-up was on point, hair perfection..my jewelry looked great with the dress I chose.

I went all out for this date.

(Francy's look)

I wanted to be an image in his head that won't be erased from his head even after I go back. I want him to think of me with the intensity that I think of him. To dream about touching me, just as I crave touching him.

I took a deep breath and leaned back in my seat. Just two more hours..

...

When the train station announced my stop, my heart almost got out of my chest.

I grabbed my bag and waited for that feeling when the train stopped on the tracks.

As the train stopped and the doors opened, I ran towards the exit. Jumping off the train I looked around trying to spot Elric.

He was standing a bit closer to the other door, trying to peek through the crowd coming down to find me.

Ah. He was the most perfect boyfriend ever.

I ran towards him and grabbed his hand pulling him out from the crowd at the door.

He turned around confused and took a look at me.