Chapter 15

Francy's p.o.v

The other room was a pink floral pattern that was equally as um.. Kitsch.

"I can see why no one comes here

"I can see why no one comes here." Remi wiped tears from the corner of her eyes from laughing good five minutes upon entering this room.

"I wonder if some people still like this type of style." The thought went through my head.

Remi waved her hand. "Let's see the bathroom and start taking pictures."

Once we opened the bathroom we both burst out laughing. Oh god.

"I don't even know where to start," I said looking around the bathroom

"I don't even know where to start," I said looking around the bathroom. The rug covering half the bathroom was old, everything was worn out, the paint peeling off, the curtain ripped out here and there, the mirror half-cracked at the corner.

"This is going to make a great before and after picture" Remi shook her head. "Wow just wow."

"Maybe we should split up the work," I suggested.

"I agree. Let's also work out priorities first. We need the bedrooms for sleeping so let's at least clean one. We'll come up with a decorating plan tomorrow. We'll pull up some pictures and agree on the styles for each room." Remi said.

"Sure. Let's also clean this bathroom upstairs so we can shower later. The one downstairs can wait."

Remi gave me a nod. "Oh.. Also let's clean the tables so we can place our stuff there."

"Got it."

We got back downstairs and grabbed the cameras to take a picture of everything. Once we were done we got to cleaning.

We quickly swept and mopped the floors in the living room and dining room including wiping the tabletops.

Then we took out laptops, tablets, notebooks and everything we brought, on the table and started making plans.

"I'll clean the kitchen first." Remi said. "I want to make sure the fridge is ready for food and the cupboards are clean. There is also tableware.." She started numbering.