Chapter 25

Francy's p.o.v

The weather was perfect. Not too hot yet sunny and clear. One of those mornings where you know what ever you wear you won't sweat and you'll look amazing in it.

Remi and I had parked our bikes at the bakery and headed to the train station on foot to wait for Kai who was supposed to come over today.

He had told Remi he'd catch the 8 o'clock train and will be here around noon.

Remi wore tiny white shorts and a pink shirt and had put a lot of effort into her hair looking flawless. She was vividly excited. I was tortured from early morning to get up and see if her hair was perfect, if her legs were shaved properly, if her arms were waxed flawlessly, if her make up was on point and honestly I had forgiven all that once she handed me coffee and breakfast.

The plan was, I greet Kai, we go and grab some coffee and then they go back to the house while I browse around town.

We waved at some of the people we recognized from visiting our bakery.

I looked at the time on my phone. We had about an hour until Kai arrives, but we wanted to make sure we were there in case the train got there earlier.

We were three steps away from entering the train station when I heard a whistle

Remi and I turned around and a familiar guy was standing there shyly smiling at Remi.

"Hi."

"Hi." She answered, uncertain of who he was.

He cleared his throat. "You never called."

"Um.." Remi looked at me and then him. "Do I know you?"

He smiled and then realized she had no idea who he was. "A few nights ago. I gave you a teddy bear."

Instantly my memory was fresh. Right right...the bear.

"Thanks for the gift." Remi smiled. "But I have a boyfriend. I'm on my way to meet him."