Chapter 5- Baby Mama Drama

Sarah Hart- Julianne Hough

Sorry guys, the previous chapter was a mistake. This is the real chapter.
..

Taylor's POV.

"So this is what Salt Lake City is like." Pamela admired her surroundings as soon as we boarded off the plane.

My dad reached in and kissed her on the forehead, making me cringe. I looked down at the sleeping bundle I held in my arms, earning stares from women around me.

"Taylor, when did you say your mom was going to pick us up?" My dad questioned.

"Oh, she should be here in a minute."

Sure enough, her car pulled up to the side of the road. She jumped out the car frantically, excited to greet her son. But as soon as my dad and Pamela came in her view, she halted.

"Hello Laurie." My dad smiled, "It's been a long time."

"Grayson? W-What are you doing here?" She said as she slowly approached us.

"Taylor said you invited all of us to George's wedding." He looked at the both of us in confusion.

"I.. don't remember doing that." She mumbled. Her eyes traveled from my dad to Pamela's swollen belly. "Oh my god."

Pamela stretched out her hand to my mother. "Hello Laurie, I'm Pamela. It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you-"

"You're pregnant?" She never took her eyes off Pamela.

"Yes. Due next month in August." She smiled a reply.

She looked at me, holding back a glare. I smiled weakly at her as I averted my eyes.

"So this must be Emily." She said as she glanced at the toddler sleeping over my shoulder. "She's very beautiful."

"Yes, she is." I agreed warmly.

She gave me one of her 'we'll talk later' looks before turning back to my father.

"Well we definetly have enough room at the house for the two of you. Let's get going shall we?"

"Well she's lovely." Pamela muttered my way and I stiffled a chuckle.

We all climbed inside the car, Pamela and I in the backseat. The whole ride was spent in silence as we drove back home.

When we pulled up in the driveway, I looked up at the familiar two story house. A tiny ache in my chest started to form as I remembered all memories from high school.

When we entered the nicely decorated house, it remained exactly the way I last remembered it. My mom took Emily from my sore arms.

"Taylor!" A boy's shriek rang from the top of the stairs. A huge smile crept on my face as I ran and greeted the small dirty blonde boy.

"Hey Daniel." I grunted as he jumped in my arms, "It's great to see you buddy."

"I missed you. Where did you go? Mommy said you went to live with Daddy in Sandy Fran." He quickly spoke.

"San Francisco buddy." My dad corrected as he hugged Daniel tightly.

"I missed you Daddy." Daniel squeaked.

"I missed you too Danny." He smiled weakly.

Daniel's eyes went from my dad to Pamela. "Woah." His eyes widened at her stomach. "Is there a baby in there?"

"Yes," Pamela laughed, "Hi Danny, I'm Pamela. You can call me Pam if you want."

Daniel nodded rapidly. I smiled as I remembered the tiny shy boy that never liked to talk to anyone.

"Daniel, I have someone I want you to meet." I said as I walked to my mom and she handed Emily to me, resting her on my hip. Emily's blue eyes fluttered open as she rubbed them.

"Daniel, this is Emily." I said as he touched her small hand. Emily stared at Daniel in response. "Hi." She squeaked.

"Is she yours?" Daniel questioned.

"No," I chuckled, "No. I'm just taking care of her for a friend."

"Where's Ava?" He pouted.

The smile wiped off my face at her name. I'm surprised he still remembers her.

"Daniel, why don't you show Emily your toys." My mom chimed in as I placed Emily on the ground, and watched the both of them scurry off together.

"Well let me go show you to the guest room." My mom said as my dad and Pamela followed her up the stairs.

After a few minutes, a voice boomed from the top of the stairs.

"Is that Taylor Andrews I see?"

I looked up and smiled as I saw Trent walk down to greet me. Stubbles ran across his face, and his hair was definetly shorter now.

He engulfed me in a tight bear hug. "Good to see you little bro."

"You too Trent." I coughed.

He let me go and examined my features. "You're really grown man. You have muscles now?"

"Just been going to the gym more often." I explained.

"Staying out of trouble?"

"So far." I joked, "You here for the wedding?"

"Yeah, Lizzy is supposed to be coming back from school this week to attend too."

I haven't seen my older sister since she graduated high school. I really did miss her.

"So mom told me you're going to be a photographer." He said and I nodded.

"I'm not really an artsy guy," he added, "Baseball is more my thing."

Suddenly, I saw Emily scamper from the living room and to me. "Daddy." She whined, "I hungry."

"Woah you have a kid?" Trent eyebrows furrowed together.

"No, I've been taking care of her for a friend that left to school a while back."

"Oh, baby mama drama?"

"No, Emily just calls me daddy. I don't mind."

I really didn't. It was easier for her to call me that, even if I wasn't her biological father. Emily needed a father, and even if I may be young, I won't deprive her from the childhood she deserves.