Chapter 35- Reservation For Disaster

Songs to listen to throughout the story:
Night Changes- One Direction
Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran
Never Say Never- The Fray

..

One week later..

Ava's POV.

"Do I look okay?" I said as I viewed myself in the full length mirror of Kylie's bedroom. I had worn a dark navy blue dress that fight skin tight. I worriedly fixed the necklace that draped along my chest.

"You look fine, stop worrying," she reassured me as she stood behind me, looking at my appearance in th mirror. "He's going to think you look beautiful."

A faint smile crept onto my lips as Kylie ran her fingers through my curls once more. Suddenly, the piercing sound of a doorbell rang out, causing me to jump in my place.

"Don't worry, I'll get it," She said as skipped down the hall. I looked at myself one more time before forcing a smile. This was the night, I had to make it special. I grabbed my coat and phone and scampered down the hall.

As soon as I stepped in the living room, my jaw dropped to the ground as soon as I saw him. His hair was slick back perfectly, his jawline seeming incredibly sharp as his head was turned away from me. He dressed in an all black suit,deliciously wrapped around his biceps. As soon as his hand ran through his slick hair, I winced, making his head shot back to me.

His eyes grew wide as they raked over my body. My cheeks flushed as I realized how tight this dress really is on me.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. He eyes grew wider as he cleared his throat, "I mean you look beautiful."

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Okay kids, have fun out there," Kylie teased, "Make sure to have her back by eleven Andrews."

"Midnight," He playfully protested

"Eleven-thirty."

"Deal."

"Alright, see you later Av," She waved as we walked out of the apartment and out of the building. We were really doing this; we're actually going a real date. The surreality of it all was still to be taken well but for the most part, I knew this would be a special night. As soon as the chilly air hit my skin, I could feel goosebumps rise.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we walked to his car.

"I made reservations," he beamed, "I think you'll really like it."

"I know I will," I smiled back as we climbed into his car. My nerves were still haywire and I was sure he could hear my heart thumping against my chest at a rapid rate in the silent car. I hadn't been on a date with Taylor in over a year, I almost forgot how nerve racking the whole datimg process actually was. It's as if I was experiencing my first date all over again, and I couldn't be more pleased. I wanted to feel like this; the excitement and joy I felt around him. He was bringing back into the light and I couldn't be more happy to finally be accepting it. I've refused him for too long, and now that I was starting to cave back into us, the more my longing had grew. It was strong when distance kept us apart, but not that I was only a few inches from him, his lips and beautiful dark eyes, the more the wanting grew to such an intensity. My need to be with him, to be close to him by his side at his very aid and to cherish the simple moments I had the pleasure to reieve from him. It was all such a ress at such a little time, I had to admit, it scared me out of my dying wits. I didn't know how to react to it all, especially now that this was the last night I was going to have with him.

By tomorrow morning, he was going to be freed on his own, to roam and explore not only the world but himself. He's grown into a beautiful man with a kind soul. Hot headed, short tempered, stubborn, irritable, cocky man that has truly captured my heart with only a glimpse of his beautiful eyes. I knew the moment I drunk in his beautiful words, that I was in too deep. He was going to be the bitter sweet death of me and I couldn't be more willing.