Chapter 15- Just A One Night Stand

Ava's POV.

My mind had awoke and I was left to hear a steady heartbeat against my ear. I felt a smile creep on my lips when Taylor's hand wrapped around my waist.

Wait. Taylor?

My eyes shot open as I stared at an unfamiliar ceiling. I slowly turned my head beside me. Taylor's eyes were closed and his light snores filled the room. My eyes widened when I looked down at our naked bodies, only covered by a thin white sheet. Shit.

I wanted to slap him then and there, but I decided against it. I collected myself as I tried to remember what happened last night.

All I remembered was Logan's face as he walked away. Then I remembered sitting on the hood of a car, drinking. Fuck was I really that drunk? I remembered a pair of warm lips, tasting vodka that still lingered. Taylor.

I slowly moved out of the bed and reached for the curtains. I drew them back to find an empty parking lot with only Taylor's car. We were at a motel?

I frantically searched the ground for my clothes. I grabbed my panties and bra off the ground. I had came here in only my bridesmaids dress, no extra clothes whatsoever. As soon as I spotted my phone on the motel room desk, I bolted towards it, only to trip over my heels. I hit the ground with a giant thud.

"Fuck." I cursed.

I could hear Taylor groan and I knew I woke him up.

"Ava?" His voice was thick with sleep.

I picked myself up from the ground and fiercely scowled at him.

"Is something wrong?" He rubbed his eyes.

"You know exactly whats wrong. I woke up naked in bed with you, in a fucking motel room! What the fuck Taylor! Did you seriously take advantage of me last night?"

He now shot up from the bed and I quickly averted my eyes from his naked body as he threw his boxers on.

"Ava, calm down." He fought back his drowsiness. "I didn't take advantage of you, I swear."

"Then how did we end up here?"

He paused, running out of answers. A piercing headache already started to form and I had to get away from him. Quick.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, what the hell did we do last night? This is bad, this is really bad." I started to run my hands through my hair nervously.

He took one step to me, causing me to take one step back. He sighed, "Ava, listen. I know what it looks like, but trust me. This didn't happen for no reason." He lowered his hands to reach mine as my wide eyes followed his movements. "You made love to me.. it wasn't just sex."

I quickly pulled away from him. "Are you fucking serious? Of course it was just sex." The words felt vile in my mouth, "I was drunk, we both were and-"

"I wasn't that drunk."

"That makes it even worse! You weren't drunk, so you took advantage of me-"

"I didn't take advantage of you Ava!"

"Then why the hell am I here? Oh my god, what is Logan going to say when he finds out. Oh my god." I could feel the guilt creep in my stomach, creating a nausea feeling.

"Why the hell are you still worrying about Logan?" Taylor snapped, catching me by surprise. "You slept with me. It's me who you kissed. It's me who you came here with."

"I was drunk, I didn't mean to go along with any of this." I stuttered. "C-Can you just please take me home? I have no idea where we are."

He rolled his eyes and started to dress. His jaw clenches ever now and then, although it should be me whose mad. Different emotions ran through my mind. What was I going to tell Logan? He was going to be heartbroken. But this was a mistake. Surely, he didn't to know about this tiny mistake.. right?

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I wish I could just pack my stuff and leave to New York already.

..

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. This week has definetly been a busy week.

But have you guys heard! Zayn left One Direction! I am so very heartbroken. I could see how this affected a lot of you guys, but please think about his happiness first. He will always be apart of 1D.

Anyways I will start updating more often, I swear it! Thank you guys for following. Please do not forget to vote and comment. It really means a lot to me you guys.

Sincerely, Sammie.