Chapter 30: I'm Screwed!

Chapter 30

Lucy's POV

  "Loki! Virgo! That's enough! Return to the Spirit world, NOW!" I ordered as i used my 'Master' tone on them which made both of them glance at me.

  "But-" "Force Gate Closure!" i didn't gave them any chance to complain as i forced their gates close. With a sigh, they both nodded, a sign that they both understand, as their physical body disappeared with a 'Poof!'

  "Lu....cy! W-What are you d-doing?!" I looked down at my now bleeding partner as i tried to hide the nervousness and fear glint in my eyes. Natsu's still conscious, thank the heaven's for that. Because for sure, once he surrender to sleep, he won't wake up anytime soon.

  "Listen Natsu.. what ever your going to see tonight, promise me that this will not change anything between us. Promise me you'll still be my friend even though i hid this big secret from you. Promise me you won't hate me.. please, j-just promise me you w-won't leave me. Not now, at l-least..." i whispered as i bit my lower lip to refrain the tears from falling. I also found the time to create four barrier surrounding us. Just to keep us from the demons for a full minute or two.

  "L-Luce..? What are you saying? I don't understand.."

  "S-Soon, you will. But for now, p-please promise me."

  He looked at me. Black versus Brown. No one dared to look away. I once again felt lose but was drag to reality when i felt his warm fingers on my cheek, wiping tears i didn't realized that was falling. I felt my heart stop as i saw him flash his signature grin.

  "Whatever that is, Lucy. Always remember, you will and forever will be my and Fairy Tail's Lucy. So, yeah. I promise. And besides, i can't hate you. Even if i wanted to. Your to special to me.."

  With those words, i felt my lips twitched upward. Once again, Natsu Dragneel made me smile. Even in the hardest time and situation. And because of that, i'm thankful for being able to meet him.

  I kissed him on his forehead before flashing him my brightest smile. I stood up and faced the demons. 'I guess its now or never.. no more Ms. Nice Girl and no more holding back..'

  I closed my eyes and started to concentrate. I slowly removed the ring that i was wearing which served as my magic limiter. Huge amount of magic started to flow freely through my veins as i smiled in satisfaction. I feel happy and somehow relieved as i tried to be familiar with the new sensation on my body caused by the sudden surge of magic.

  I now focused some of my newly found magic before releasing it to hit the demons trying to destroy the barrier i created not so long ago. They were thrown away on the air like some piece of paper which made me smirk.

  "I'm going to finish all of you quickly. You gave my friend pain that's why i need to return the favor. Now, brace yourselves!" I flinched inwardly as i didn't expected my voice to sound that.... deadly, terrifying and venomous.

  Putting that thought aside, i now started to recall a powerful spell that Celestia taught me.. its effects and aftermath.

  "Princess, this spell is very dangerous yet very effective. Once casted, all evil entity and enemy at about a hundred kilometers will perish. The caster's comrades and the innocents that are around that vicinity will not be affected nor hurt. Just those enemies on your eyes will."

  Seems harmless so it will do..

  "I, Lucilyn Irish Heartfilia, heir to the throne and title of 'Star Goddess', call upon you! Stars and the heavenly bodies, shine and follow my will! Remove all enemy and darkness near this caster and free my comrades from all wound! Oh, Starry Heavens, grant thy will and wish! STELLAR LIGHT!!"

  I clasped my hands together as if praying and closed my eyes as i chanted the spell. I felt a huge amount of magic inside of me trying to escape my body. My body now glowing in golden light as i tried to channel the needed magic to complete the spell. Once finished and ready, i opened my eyes that now has both small yellow magic circles. Identical.

  I spread my arms sidewards as the harnessed magic inside of me bursted. It turned to a blinding light as it spread across the land. All demons caught in that light dispersed in thin air, never will be heard of again, i believe. It took up to a whole minute to cover and defeat all of them.

  As fast as it appeared, the light disappeared in an instant. Now, exhaustion has completely came over me as i slowly fell on my knees. My breathing getting heavier and heavier by minute.

  "LUCY?!?!"

  O_o

  I'M SCREWED!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey Reinas!

  Another late Update for all of you.. hehehe, sorry! Peace! Gomenasai!!

  Anyways, hope you'll enjoy!!

Please Follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And Vote..

Love Lots,
☆JeRein_14