Chapter 3: Leaving

Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

I went back to my apartment to start packing. "Gate of the Maiden, I open thee, Virgo." I summoned Virgo to help me pack all my needed necessities.

"Punishment, Hime-Sama?" Greeted Virgo.

"No, Virgo. Just help me pack." I said while sighing. She did as she was told. After 10 minutes, she was done. Wow, that was fast.

"Great, you may go back now." I said. And with that, she disappeared in thin air. I took spare clothes and entered the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was wearing a blue long blouse and jean shorts. A pair of combat boots. My hair is up on a messy ponytail.

Minutes later, a knock was heard on my front door. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door. As i was expecting, it was Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Wendy and the exceeds. I let them in and offered each out of them drinks.

"So what's up, bunny girl?" Gajeel started.

"Well, i called you guys here to personally say goodbye." I said, looking away.

"G-Goodbye?" Wendy said, stuttering.

"Yes, i'm going on a 2 months vacation." I said, trying to hold back my tears that are threatening to fall.

"Lu-Chan/Lucy-san/Love Rival/Bunny girl." They all whispered in unison.

"Sorry guys, but i had enough. I can't take this anymore. There ignorance is killing me. And maybe a vacation away from here can clear my mind off things. I'm really tired of their silent treatment anyways." I said finally letting my tears fall.

"We understand, Lu-chan. Just keep us updated." Levy said. She stood up from her seat and sat beside me. She comforted me.

"I promise. But please, don't tell the guild about this." I begged to them.

"We promise. And please be careful." Juvia said.

"Thanks guys. You really are true friends." I said while crying on Levy's arms.

~Timeskip~ The Next Day

"Landlady, can you hold up my apartment till i return? I promise to pay you the money that i will owe you." I begged the Landlady.

"Fine. Be careful on your journey, Lucy. Return as soon as you can." The Landlady said. After thanking her, i went on my way to the train station. Not wanting to waste anytime, i hurriedly went to the ticket booth.

"Excuse me, one ticket to Seline Town." I said politely to the woman inside the ticket booth. She has brown hair with shoulder look length hair and green eyes. She looks around 25 years old.

"Sure thing miss." She said. Then she handed me the ticket. I took the ticket and thanked her. I got seated on one of the chairs on the waiting area, my suitcase on my side. A middle aged woman with a crying baby in hand was sitting beside me. The woman tried desperately to make the crying baby stop because for it will disturb other people.

Deciding on helping the woman, i started humming an unfamiliar tune, a lullaby that my mom used to sing for me at night. It seemed to help because the baby calmed down and stopped crying. Slowly, it driffted to sleep.

"Thanks. You're such a kind young lady to help me." whispered the woman.

"No need to thank me. That baby is really cute. And i'm Lucy by the way." I whispered careful not to wake the baby up.

"Oh thanks. I'm Beatrice and this is my daughter, Eliza. Nice meeting you." Said the woman named Beatrice.

"Same here." I replied with a smile.

"Where are you headin' by the way?" She asked me.

"To Seline town." I said.

"May i ask why?" She said. I nodded.

"Well, i'm looking for something and to forget about my problems in hand." I said sadly.

"No doubt that you'll find what you're looking for. And someday you will solve your problems. Good luck." Beatrice said in a motherly tone. I nodded and smiled at her.

Not long enough, the train arrived. I waved Beatrice and Eliza goodbye and boarded the train. I got seated on an empty seat and gazed out of the window.

★Timeskip★ 5 hours later

"The train already arrived at Seline town." Said the conducter. I hurriedly exited the train and started to make my way to our old mansion. To bad my mom and dad's grave isn't located at the mansion nor this town. Maybe i'll visit them after this.

After 15 minutes of walking, a big building was seen. It was my old home indeed. It wasn't as beautiful as last time i saw them. It was full of vines and dust. And when i finally reached the front door, i instantly felt sad and lonely. My parents are gone so is my second family. What will happen to me after all this?

Pushing aside my thought, i opened the door of my used to be home. All the furnitures are covered in yellowish white cloth. Every corner are full of spider webs. And dust was visible all over the house. Just standing here bring backs a lot of memories.

I went upstairs and entered my parents room. Maybe i can find clues there. I need to leave this place immediately for it really saddens me when i remember all the memories that lies in this mansion.

☆☆☆

Hey, People! Nice to know that your here again!

Please Follow me,

read,

comment or PM,

and vote..

Love lots,

☆JeRein_14