Chapter 32: She's Awake

Chapter 32

Lucy's POV

  Pure Darkness

  That was the only thing i can see from a far. Nothing but black and dark. I don't know how long i've been in this dark place, floating endlessly. No light nor hope, just pure darkness. Which lead me to feel all lonely... and alone.

  Despite the emptiness and heaviness in my heart, i still manage to think straight. My brain is still functioning correctly as i can tell. My mind wondering and asking one specific question..

  Am i Dead?

  No

  I can't die. Not just yet..

  The world needs me. That's why i can't die. Not now. I need to go back. To my senses. To Fairy Tail. To the Dragon Realm. To Natsu.

  And as if answering my demand, a spark of light appeared a few meters from where i was floating. It was faint but it was still there. And that's just what i need. I can only smile in satisfaction as hope, determination and love started to pull me to the said light.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Natsu's POV

  Its been three hours since Lucy gone unconscious. Since we took her here, in the weird mayor's house.

  Weird Mayor

  I know your all wondering on why i'm calling that old man, weird. Well, i don't exactly know myself. All i know is that he makes me feel all weird and strange when he's around. As matter of fact, it's not just him. Some people that lives in town also does. They kinda give me the creeps..

  "Natzu? Are you alright?"

  I turned to him in alarm and just then i realized that i spaced out.

  "Um, yeah. I'm fine, buddy. Just tired, i guess."

  "Then sleep. I'll look after Lushee in your place"

  "Don't worry about me, buddy. As i said, i'm fine. You can go ahead and sleep." I ushered him but he didn't move nor budge. I guess he didn't believe me.

  "Your really worry about Lushee, are you?"

  "Of course, i'am! She's my partner and bestfriend."

  "We know. But your not the only one who's worried about her. We all do."

  Erza's voice startled and made me jump. I turned to face her and saw that she, along with Gray, Wendy and Charles, are still awake. Come to think of it, my mind was occupied the whole time that i hadn't paid any attention to what they were doing.

  It turns out that they were sitting on their own beds, looking at me. I, on the other hand, was sitting on a chair i pulled out, just beside Lucy's bed.

  "What ar-" "Natsu, just go to sleep. Lucy wouldn't want to see you worrying like that." I looked down as Erza cut me off. I know that she's right. But still... i can't help it.

  "But i can't sleep even if i wanted to."

  "You have to atleast try, Natsu-san. Its past 10 in the evening." Wendy pointed out which made me groan in disapproval.

  "I know that but as i said, i can't sleep. Even if i wanted to."

  "Do you want me to knock you out cold?" I heard Gray's annoying voice followed by a snicker. His nonsense comment made me scowl in annoyance and irritation.

  "Shut up, Ice Princess. We don't need you nor your stupid suggestions. "

  "What did you just call me, Flamebrain?!"

  "I called you Ice Princess! Did you not hear me or did your small brain got frozen on that thick head of yours?!"

  "I heard you the first time, Fire Freak!"

  "Then why did you made me repeat it?! Are you that dumb to not understand a simple sentence?!"

  "I'm not dumb, you are!"

  "That's it! You wanna fight, Ice pick?!"

  "Bring it on, Fire Breath!"

  With a vein popped on my head, i covered my fists with fire as i launched towards Gray who prepared to use his magic.

  As we were nearing eachother, a voice suddenly called out which made us both froze to our spots. My fist was centimeters away from his face while his own was nearing my gut. We froze at that exact position.

  "Stop!"

  Finally getting back to our senses, we glanced at the direction of the voice. Once our eyes settled on a blonde haired mage sitting up on her bed, we gasped. Our eyes widened, both with shock and relief.

She's awake...

My Lucy is awake...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, minna!!!

  I know. I know...

  I, once again, failed to update last week.. i'm sorry 'bout that. Last week was our Final Exams so i needed my full attention on studying. It was hell, to think i wasn't able to write a whole freakin' week! Tsk.... sucker, i know.

  Anyways, sorry for the late UD.. But worry not! I'll be able to write more considering that it's summer vacation!!!!!! :D

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14