Chapter 4: Layla's Diary

Chapter 4

Lucy's POV

  Upon reaching my parent's old ward, memories started to come back. But it was all not familiar to me.

Memories

  "Mama, what are we doing here?" Said a now 10 year old Lucy. Her eyes wondered on the large and spacious mansion that she was stepping on.

  "You will be living here from now on, Princess Lucilyn." Her mother said gently. Little Lucy looked at her mother quite shock. She wasn't used to living outside the palace. Infact, she never got to go out the palace for her mother forbids her to leave since its to dangerous for a little girl who possess such great power to wonder off  to Earthland. Little Lucy looked up to her mother with shock and sad eyes.

  "But why, mama?" Little Lucy said. She was in the verge of crying for she doesn't want to leave her home.

  "You need to, Princess Lucilyn. In order for you to be safe." Her mother said with eyes pleading for her daughter to understand their situation.

  "But how about the Palace of the Stars? Since you're the Queen, who will rule it now?" Little Lucy tried to reason out for she still can't accept the fact that they will leave the palace for good.

  "I will, Princess Lucilyn. And you will soon when you're ready." Her mother said with sadness in her voice.

  "W-What do you mean, Mama?" Little Lucy asked but she was afraid to know the answer.

  "I need to return back to the palace and you will stay here with your father in the mean time." Her mother said but worry and sadness evident in her voice.

  "B-But.." "That's enough, Lucilyn. Your mother need to leave now."  Said a husky voice cutting Little Lucy off.

  "He's right, Princess Lucilyn. I need to take my leave now. And Jude, make sure to take good care of our daughter." Her mother said sadly.

  "M-Mama." Little Lucy sobbed. Her mother picked her up and gave her one last hug before handing her to her father.

  "Will meet soon enough, My princess." Her mother whispered to Little Lucy before casting a spell on her.

Memory Ended

  That's it. Maybe part of my lost memory. I shrugged the thought off and started to look around the room. After 30 minutes or so, a book caught my attention. It has black cover and golden linnings and letterings. It has the words 'Layla's Diary' on it. Due to curiosity, i flipped open the book, stopping on one entry that caught my eye. It was written before the disappearance of all the dragons

July 6, X777

Dear diary,

  Tomorrow, all the sadness and obstacles begins. Me, leaving my one and only child behind so is all the dragons out there. I just hope that my Little Lucilyn will be able to cope for her new life.

Stay safe my Princess.

♥Layla

  Wait. I got a little lost here. Mama knew about the disappearance of all the Dragons before it ever happen? But how? How is she connected to them? Before so many questions starts to linger on my mind, i flip on the pages before that.

July 1, X777

Dear Diary,

  I had came up with a perfect way to settle things regarding Lucilyn. I will seal her memories and replace them with fake ones. I already talked to Jude, Lucilyn's father, and he agreed to take in our daughter. I really hope that i won't regret this decision on the near future.

♥Layla

  Its confirmed! My real memories are sealed. But i still need to think of a way to unseal it. I flipped on the pages once again.

June 25, X777

Dear diary,

  I forsaw another premonition. And its alot alarming this time. I saw Zeref's seal being taken off. When he was fully awaken, he killed several lives just for his satisfaction and entertainment. And i can't let this happen. It will take place 9-10 years from now and i'm afraid that i won't be that powerful when he comes back. I hate to do this but i have to. For the future's sake. I'm afraid to say this but Lucilyn will be Earthland's only hope.

♥Layla

  I-I'm E-Earthland's o-only h-hope? I started to flip through the pages after after that page.

June 27, X777

Dear Diary,

  I feel like a bad mother. I don't want to drown Lucilyn with training inorder to defeat Zeref in the future. I want her to live a normal life. So i came up with a hard decision. I will cast a spell on Lucilyn to seal her memories and to strenghten her powers at the same time. I will give her more than half my powers. As time will pass, her true memories will return slowly and her powers will increase slowly. If my calculations are correct, her powers will reach its highest potential in 7 years. So, if her memories returned, it will only take her a year to master it.

  Please forgive me, Lucilyn

♥Layla

  Ok, that is really hard to take in. How in the world will i awaken my true powers.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kon'nichiwa, NaLu Fans ! Welcome to the newest chapter update!!

enjoy!.

Please follow me,

read,

comment or PM,

and Vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14