Chapter 35: I Forgot!!

Chapter 35

Lucy's POV

  We accepted Mr. Clarkson's offer and stayed but for just another day or two. He also offered shelter for us which we willingly accepted.

  "Lushee! Tour us around town!!" Happy bugged me for the hundred times today as we were settled on our room, the same one we occupied last night.

  I was lying on my stomach, a book in hand, trying to focus and ignore my annoying feline companion who was currently hovering above me. My teammates on their own beds, doing their own things.

  "Shut up, Happy. I'm trying to concentrate here."

  "But Lusheee! I want to explore!! And i'm sooooooo bored!"

  Darn. This cat don't know how to give up and he certainly know how to get in my nerves.

  "I don't wanna. I'm still tired."

  "Don't you mean lazy?" A vein popped on my head as i sent a glare towards the blue furball who flew and hid behind Natsu who just entered the room.

  "Shut up, Stupid Cat!"

  "Uuuwwaaahhh! Natshu! Lushee's being mean again!" Happy faced Natsu, teary eyed i might add, and started to act all childish. Natsu, completely oblivious of what was happening, just shook his head and chuckled at him.

  "Stop pestering Lucy, buddy. She's still worn out from the fight." Did he just...? I mean, he didn't.. Wait.... what?

  "But, Natshu!" "Stop, Happy. Just let Lucy slack off and be the lazy girl she is."

  What in the name of Mavis?!?! Did i just heard him right?! The nerve of this guy!

  I gave the both of them my nastiest and scariest glare that can match Erza's and Mira's. My attempt to scare them was indeed a success as i saw them crawl to Wendy, who happens to be the nearest, and hid behind her like it can protect them from my wrath.

  I removed myself from the comfort of my bed and walked towards a sweatdropping Wendy who has both Natsu and Happy cowering behind her. She even soothed me with sweet words but i was too drowned by my irritation to acknowledge her. But my ears didn't fail to hear Gray's constant cheering and Erza's muttering of approval from the background.

  "Natsu... Happy.." i calmly said, making sure my voice laced with venom.

  "Y-Yes, L-Lucy-sama?" They stuttered as they praised my name in attempt to lessen my anger. But that wasn't enough though. Being called lazy and fat was definitely the two most insulting words a girl could hear. That's why no one, i mean no one, can get away with it.

  But...

  I'm not that heartless and cold. I should blame my Mom for that. She did raised me to be good but she did taught me to seek revenge and payback once in a while.

  So, i did the most unpainful way i can think of at the moment. I grabbed Natsu by the scarf and Happy by his neck and bumped their heads together with strong force. Once i removed my grip, they fell to the floor, clutching their own heads in pain. A large bump can be seen in each of them as i suppressed a laugh, the others joining as well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  Once i got my awaited revenge, i got back to my reading and started to concentrate again. I don't exactly know why, but i feel like something's missing or rather i forgot something or someone. Well, whatever it is, i can't seem to point a finger at it.

  Sighing, i decided to drop that topic and ignore that feeling. Instead, i busied myself and continue on reading.

  Sophie felt her heart racing inside her chest as she watched Etto sleep on her bed. He was sick and to make matters worst, it was all because of her. It was her fault that he stubbornly stood under the rain last night because she stayed mad at him and refuse to see and forgive him. And being hard headed, Etto refused to leave and find shelter because of the rain. Infact, he didn't seem to mind that it was pouring so heavily. All he cared about was to be forgiven by her. By the love of his life.

  Sofhie wasn't planning on letting him in. Heck, she doesn't want to see him! She's simply letting her pride control her, overcome her. But when she saw him collapse, all hell broke lose. She dashed down the stairs and rapidly opened the door. And there she saw him, the guy she truly loves, lying unconscious on the middle of road, completely drenched and soaked. Sophie felt her heart drop as she slowly walked towards the boy. Every step felt like her world was crashing down on her. Just then, she felt all the guilt. She should have forgiven him. She should let him explain. She should have trusted him. It wouldn't have come to this. She wouldn't have to hug his unconscious body like this. He wouldn't have ended sick. It's all her fault.

  I stretched my arms in the air as i took a short break on the novel i was reading. It's entitled 'Destiny' and I'm seriously getting into Sophie and Etto's story. The writer indeed made a good job and exerted a lot of effort when she was writing the manuscript of the book. It was really catchy, the plot was indeed interesting, and the story has a lot of unexpected twists and turns. It is certainly good and recommendable, at least coming from a self proclaimed writer's perspective.

  Sophie and Etto

  Hmm, what should be the perfect ship name for this couple? SEtto? EtSo? SopEtto?

  SopEtto? It somehow sounds like Spetto, the name of my second mother. I miss her. I wonder how she, along with our other helpers, are doing. I hope they are alright..

  Wait..

  Shitake mushrooms! HOW CAN I FORGET?!

  I hurriedly disposed my book, grabbed my keys and whip before attaching them to my belt. I need to hurry. I have to see her! Once i'm sure they wouldn't fall off, i immediately put my converse on. My teammates, probably sensing my distress, looked at me in confusion and worry.

  "Lucy? Why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?" Erza asked as i was fixing my hair in a messy ponytail. Once finished, i glanced back at her.

  "I totally forgot! I still need to visit Spetto-san!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hiyah!!

  Fancy meeting all of you here.. ^___^

Hope you will all enjoy this chapter!

This is dedicated to my little sis here in Wattpad, Rea-Chan!

@aerdnaa_

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And Vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14