Chapter 22: Mission

Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

  It's been days since my Future Self had appeared and showered us with her presence. And since then, i had been a complete and total mess.

  Insufficient sleep every night. You would often see me, spacing out. And not being able to eat much.

  I'm not my usual self these past few days as my friends often speak of. Well, you can't blame me, right?

  I mean, who on their right minds will still be slacking off once discovering that the world will face destruction on the near future?

  Urgh! I really hate overthinking stuffs! It makes my head hurts!!

  "Lucy, listen to me.. I'm here. The whole guild is here for you. So, if you have a problem, don't be afraid. We'll help you without a doubt."

  I don't know what came over me to recall those words of his. Maybe its the fact that i needed someone to talk to right now.

  Well, now that i mention it.. i never told anyone about my whole Future Self thingy nor did i mentioned to anyone about the possible outcome of the world. Not a single soul. Well, aside from Master, no one else knows.

  I know your probably thinking that i'm being unfair because everyone deserves to know. But, what if you were on my shoe? Do you find it hard to tell your love ones about the world's destruction knowing that they'll surely get invovled?

  If you ask me, i don't really want them knowing. But they have to. They NEED to know. But i don't think this is the right time... Not yet, atleast....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  "Luce, let's go on a job!" Natsu shouted from across the guild.

  Today is Tuesday, exactly a week had passed since Future Me, visited the guild. But until now, i'm bothered and confused. I still don't know how or when's the time i'll tell them. And i'm telling you, my conscience and guilt is really killing me right now!

  "Right now?" I asked once he reached me.

  "Yup! Now get up and let's look for a job!" I didn't even have any time to react nor respond. He immediately pulled me to the request board while grinning like an idiot.

  That idiotic smile of his.... it made my heartbeat abnormal. And his touch.. his hand intertwined with mine... it made me feel all warm inside...

  "Hmmmmmmmm... what do you think, aye Luce?" He said, not looking nor glancing at me. His eyes were focused on the request board.

  I was about to respond but i was interrupted by someone.

  "Lucy! Natsu! I think i have the perfect job for you both!" Mira suddenly said from the counter. She was waving a piece of paper in her hand, which i presume to be the 'job' she's talking about.

  "Really?! Great!" Natsu yelled and once again pulled me but this time, towards Mira.

  She handed the piece of paper to us which we gladly accepted.

Mission

Location: Seline Town

Wizards Needed: Team Natsu

Reward: 100,000J each

Estimated Time of Completion: 3-5 days

Type of Mission: S-Class

Situation:
Our town is being attack by Demons. They only seem to attack and appear during night which usually cause great chaos and fear to everyone of us. We need immediate HELP. Please send Team Natsu for we believe that they are strong and qualified enough to defeat this demons... Please Help us...

  S-Seline Town?! That's my birthplace and that's where our Old Mansion is located! But why didn't Spetto-san inform me?

  She still lives in Seline Town with her family. And that house were she's currently living on was a gift from my parents. A thank you gift for her loyalty and kindness.

  So, it confuses me. I gave her my number when i visited her just months ago. So, why? Why didn't she call me and ask personally for my help?

  "This is perfect! We'll do it! Right, Luce?" Natsu's voice somehow drag me out of my thoughts.

  "Y-Yeah!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

H-Hey, R-Reinas...

  H-How are y-you all d-doing? *sigh* Fine.. enough of the sweet talk. I just wanna say........

  I'M SORRY!! GOMENASAI!! PASENSYA PO!! >_________<

  I know i should have posted this yesterday.. but......again, i forgot..

(_ _) UUWWWAAAHHHH, FORGIVE ME!!!

I promise, i'll TRY not to forget. Promise...

  Anywho..

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14