Chapter 21: Moments with Him..

Chapter 21

Lucy's POV

  Natsu pulled me out of the guild to the nearest Ice Cream parlor. And when i say pull, i mean drag. Literally.

  Upon reaching, we scanned the place for any vacant tables. And luckily, we found one.

  "What flavor? My treat." He said when i was about to sit.

  "Your treat? Since when did you become so generous? " i feigned out a shock expression at him while he faked out a glare at me which made me chuckle.

  "I'll just have Strawberry sundae, please.."

  "Alrighty then! I'll be back in no time.. So, don't miss me!" He winked at me playfully before heading off to the counter.

  I don't know why, but i feel a little different around Natsu. Maybe because he payed more attention to me than before, making me more and more comfortable around his presence. He seem to be around more often than usual. It may seem to confuse me, but i decided to not mind it.

  "Here's your order, M'lady.." Speaking of the goofy devil..

  He placed the Strawberry Sundae infront of me before claiming his seat. We ate in silence, enjoying each others presence.

  "So.. how are you these past few days, Luce?" He broke the silence between us which made me transfer my attention to him.

  "I'm fine.." when the truth is, i'm not.. I'm really confuse at the moment. I want to tell them the truth, but i'm afraid of the possible outcome.

  "I know your lying."

  Those words, left me shock. And nervous, i might add.

  "H-How do you sa-"

  "You always space out, your not yourself most of the time, and you look troubled. I may not be smart, but those things are quite noticeable, even for an idiot like me."

  Wait.... am i talking to the real one or is this just a robot? I mean, he's Natsu Dragneel. Known for his goofy, idiotic, and funny antics. But what he said made me realize something. That he also has this kind of side. A more serious and mature side.

  "N-Natsu.."

  "Lucy, listen to me.. I'm here. The whole guild is here for you. So, if you have a problem, don't be afraid. We'll help you without a doubt." He concluded.

  I just nodded, finding myself speechless.

  "Just promise me you'll open up to us once you decided it's finally time to reveal your burdens. So we can solve them all together.." He added which made me think for a while.

  Together...

  For only an act of Pure Love and True Friendship can outshine the power of Darkness.

  I don't know why, but that statement or phrase popped out of my mind. And it did made me think at the same time.

  An act of Pure Love and True Friendship?

  What does it mean?

  "I promise."

  I don't know what came over me to say those two short but meaningful words. But i did feel a sense of safety, God knows why..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  After that little confrontation of his, he dragged me to God knows where...

  I don't know where, but i careless. I'm more worried about him and the future, anyways...

  "We're here!"

  It took me some time to take in my surrounding. And when i did, amusement took over me.

  He brought me to the seashore where the sunset is currently taking place.

  The yellowish sky that has a hint of orange and a little blue. Surely a sight to see...

  "You like it?" He said.

  I nodded enthusiastically. What do you want me to do? I'm overjoyed for Mavis' sake!

  He flashed his famous grin at me before shifting his attention to the setting Sun. I did the same.

1

2

3

4

5

  "Why did you bring me here?" I asked, out of the blue.

  "I don't know. Maybe its because you look like you needed some cheering up." He reasoned out, not looking back at me.

  I looked at him and notice something. He does look Handsome...

  His hair turning slightly red because of the rays of the setting sun. His eyes that are black as coal but deep as a well. His slightly tanned skin that seems to be golden brown because of the light. His well-built features and muscles that make makes him look alot more masculine and manly.

  I don't know when or how.. but i think i'm falling for this guy, hard...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, Minna!!! ↖(^▽^)↗

  Advanced Merry Christmas to all NaLu Fanatics out there! And as an early Christmas Gift, i give you..... A NaLu Moment... Yay!! >///////<

Please Follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And Vote... !

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14