Chapter 9: I'm the what?!

Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

  I then gasped. They all looked at me with eyes full of confusion.

  "I remember now! Aunt Grandine, Aunt Serena, Uncle Metallicana and Uncle Igneel!" I said with my voice full of excitement and happiness.

  "Yes, we are your Aunts and Uncles." Igneel said with a laugh. I didn't wasted time, i lounged at him and hugged him.

  "Oh, easy there, Princess. We miss you too." Igneel said while patting my head. I giggled then pulled away. Uncle Metallicana and i made a fist bumped while i hugged Aunt Grandine and Aunt Serena.

  "Its nice to have you back, Lyn.." Serena said with a smile. I smiled back at her.

  "Wait. I just noticed that you smell like Natsu." Uncle Igneel said while sniffing the air, more like me. I flinched a bit hearing his name.

  "Now that you mention it, you also smell like that metal idiot." Uncle Metallicana said while narrowing his red eyes on me.

  "Same as Wendy." Aunt Grandine said with a confused face.

  "I met them all. Were at the same guild." I said.

  "Really?" Their eyes beamed with excitement upon hearing news about their foster child. Serena and Celestia was just chuckling at the childish behaviour of the three.

  "Yes." I said with a sweatdropped.

  "Tell me, is he/she okay?" They all asked in unison.

  "Yes, they are doing fine. Gajeel used to be our enemy but soon joined us and we become friends. He also met someone who he shows interest on." I said while winking at Metallicana. He just groaned upon hearing his child's wrong decision on being at the bad side.

  "Wendy grew up as a cute girl. She improved a lot in fighting and healing. She also met someone who she has interest in." I said while Grandine was crying tears of joy, saying that her little girl has already grew up.

  "Natsu, on the other hand, became a lot stronger through out the years. He defeated all his enemies and protected his family, the guild. His still dense and idiotic but i believed that he matured on another way. He's also the one who brought me to Fairy Tail, my guild. He saved me countless of times in the past and i owe him alot." I said, not knowing that i was smiling while telling them about Natsu.

  "Seems like you grown attached to my boy." Uncle Igneel said while ruffling my hair. I blushed on what he said.

  "My, My, My.. Princess Lucilyn is blushing. It looks like she's inlove with Igneel's son." Serena teased.

  "W-What.. Ahh.. Am.. not!" I said trying not to stutter but failed miserably.

  "Seems like our little princess has grow up." Celestia said while wiping an invisble tear.

  "That's good. Just let me know if my idiotic son do something to break your heart. Even his my son, i'll surely break his face." Uncle Igneel said seriously. I can't help but giggle at his protectiveness. Well, that can't be help. One of the Dragon's nature is being protective of their love ones.

  "Enough of that. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is the Palace of the Stars, right?" I asked, trying to figure out things.

  "Yes, it is." Celestia said with a confused face.

  "And your all dragons, right? Celestial, Fire, Water, Iron, and Sky Dragon." I asked once again.

  "Umm.. Correct.." Serena said.

  "So, why are you all here? It just doesn't make any sense." i said.

  "You still haven't remember everything." Metallicana sad while shaking his head. I just shrug.

  "Come on, will show you why." Igneel said. He guided me to a door. And it leaded to the balcony. I gasped once seeing the surroundings.

  The place kinda resembles Edolas due to floating islands. And every one of those islands have their own surroundings and elements. And what really surprised me, there flying dragons. Each of them has their own colour and power. Some were just small and some were huge. I can't believe my eyes.

  "Lucilyn, The Palace of the Stars is located at the Dragon Realm." Grandine said.

  "W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

  "Its true. And that means, Your mom is our Queen while your our Princess." Igneel said with a grin.

  My eyes widened more. I can't believe what i'm hearing.

Mom..?

Queen of the Dragons..?

And me..?

Dragon Princess...?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He he he, how can i say this... I.. Uh... Seemed... to..uhhh... forgot to... ah... update....?

UWAH! Gomen ne!! I'm so so sorry!!! I'll TRY my best to not forget. I promise!!!

And yeah, thank you to the one who reminded me. You know who u are.. ;)

Please follow me,

read,

comment or PM,

and Vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14