Chapter 13: Leaving The Dragon Realm

Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

~Timeskip~ A month and a half later

  I was preparing to leave the Palace of the Stars and the Dragon Realm to return back to the guild.

  I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Will the guild give me the silent treatment or did they actually missed me?

  "Are you nervous?" I heard somebody asked from behind me.

  I whisked around to find a worried Celestia.

  "I guess so. But i'm ready to face them again. If they'll treat me like i'm invisible, then be it. I'll just spend the rest of my time with my true friends." I said with a genuine smile which she returned immediately.

  "Well, it looks like i can't change your mind now. Just be careful and contact us whenever you need us. Clear?" Celestia said giving me a serious look.

  "Crystal."

  After that little chat, i continued on fixing my things. 30 minutes later, i was done. The only thing left to do was take a shower and bid my goodbyes to everyone.

  So, i hurriedly took some spare clothes and took a quick shower. I got dressed afterwards.

  I was wearing a cute blue dress with pink floral designs that ends a couple of inches above my knee and blue ballerina shoes (the one with a long ribbon). I let my hair down. And it has big curls at the end. The pink highlights that appeared not so long ago is really visible. Well, its not like i wanted to hide it for i have to admit. It does look good on me.

  I requipped Virgo's key and summoned her.

  "Gate of the maiden, i open thee. Virgo!"

  As i twirled the key, a magic circle appeared before me and from there. Out came Virgo wearing her usual maid outfit and emotionless face.

  "Punishment, Hime?" Virgo asked while bowing infront of me.

  I face palmed remembering this behavior of hers. Geez, when will she stop asking that question?

  "I never punish, Virgo. Just bring my suitcase back to the Celestial World, please." I said while sighing.

  "As you wish, Hime-sama." With one last bow, She, along with my suitcase, banished into thin air leaving nothing but a weak gush of wind.

  I glanced over my wall clock and gasped in horror. 8:12 am it read, meaning, i'm late for my last royal meeting before i leave.

  I dashed out of my chamber and ran through the hallway as fast as i could. Thanks to Celestia, my stamina had gradually increased so is my strenght and agility. So, i reached the meeting hall in no time. I wasn't gasping for air nor am i tired. I'm stable as ever.

  I pushed open the big golden door and sure enough i captured everyones attention. They were either shaking their heads, smiling, giggling or chuckling for its already in my habit to be late for meetings like this.

  Celestia was sitting on the farthest chair while shaking her head in fake disappointment. Igneel was chuckling. Serena and Grandine was giggling. Metallicana, Blazt (lightning dragon), Weislogia and Skiadrum are playfully snorting. Rio (Time Dragon), Ria (Space Dragon), Jade (Nature Dragon), and Breeze (Snow Dragon) were smiling.

  The Meeting Hall is a very spacious room were the 12 legendary Elemental Dragons' held their occasional meetings. Every meeting, the 12 of them are required to be on their human forms. Here, they would talk about various things. All topics discussed should involved Zeref's unsealment and looking for the Star Goddess. The 12 of them equally rules the Dragon Realm. They are the leaders and rulers of this world that is until they found me, The next heir to the throne which i'm not sure if i truly wanted it.

  "Hehe, sorry if i'm late." I said while blushing in embarrassment.

  "Don't worry, Hime. Were used to it. Actually, we will miss you barging in here late considering your leaving today." Igneel said while chuckling in amusement.

  I just smiled and bid them all one by one. And of course, tears were spilled, promises were chanted, good byes were heard and souvenirs were expected..

  And now, i'm ready and destined to leave this place i called home and return to Earthland and face the problem i left behind. The guild...

  "Gate to Earthland, I open thee!"

  A big swirling portal opened before me. I glanced back to all the dragons and studied their faces one last time before jumping to the portal.

  Goodbye for now, Dragon Realm...

***

Hello, Reinas!

  Hoot Hoot! I will be calling you that from now on. As suggested by one of my friends here in wattpad.. Thank you very much! Love yah... ;)

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14