Chapter 42: Fights and Revelations

Chapter 42

Normal's POV

  "Who are you and what business do you have here?" Erza asked as the cloaked figure neared them. Nervousness was slowly eating them.

  "I should be the one throwing that question. Who are YOU? And what are you doing here?" The cloaked man asked, his voice was deep and cold. Enough to send shivers to their spine.

  "We're from Fairy Tail. And our business here is none of your concern." the red head said.

  "Is that so? As far as i'm concern, you made it my business the time you stepped foot on our territory. " the new enemy didn't even give the Fairy Tail mages a head start as he started to launch shadow balls at their direction. Fortunately, they manage to dodge it all, unhurt.

  Erza went to battle stance as she requipped into her heaven's wheel armor, two identical swords in her hands while a fierce and sharp look was flastered in her facial features. She didn't waste anymore time as she charged at the enemy in unbelievable speed. The red head swinged her sword upon nearing her target but unfortunately, it was blocked by a shadow shield. She didn't have any time to comprehend what happened as the cloaked man disappeared from her sight, only to reappear behind her unnoticed.

  He casted another spell, created long shadow vines with sharp edges, binding the requip mage by her arms, legs, and body. This alarmed the remaining Fairy Tail mages as they sprang to action inorder to help their comrade.

  "Sky Dragon's Roar!" The sky maiden casted as she launched her attack only to be dodged by her target with ease.

  "Stand still, j*rk! Fire Dragon's Roar!" The hot headed pyro yelled in frustration. His fire did hit the cloaked man, but did no affect nor damage on him. Only a satisfying smirk was heard from him when he saw the Fire Dragonslayer scowl in frustration.

  "Ice Make: Lance!" The shirtless mage chanted as sharp shards of ice cut through the shadow vines that binded Erza. This attack was went unnoticed by the cloaked man who was currently amused by Natsu's impatient antics, which she and Gray took as an advantage.

  Requipping into her Flight Armor, Erza charged at the enemy with such speed. The latter was shocked to say the least since the red head appeared suddenly behind him, kicking his back with such force.  The cloaked figure was seen flying a few meters, hitting a nearby tree. Natsu and Wendy didn't wait for him to recover from the requip mage's attack as they did a unison raid.

  "Fire Dragon's Roar!"

  "Sky Dragon's Roar!"

  The combined attacks hit the target, bull's eye. But apparently, it didn't do the job. As the smoke and dust cleared, a silhouette was seen standing miraculous. Uninjured and unharmed, the enemy cackled darkly which send shivers to the Fairy Tail Mages.

  "Jesus, how is he still standing after receiving such powerful attacks?" The granddaughter of Spetto-san said, terrified and shocked. Her grandparents standing on either sides of her, mirroring her actions.

  "What kind of monster is he?" This time, it was Spetto-san who commented. She's a bit shaken at the sight before them. She, along with her family, was hiding behind some tall and thick bushes with Happy and Charles. Apparently, they were told to hide before things got a little out of hand. Fortunately, they were yet to be seen by the enemy.

  "Are you ready to tell me the reason why you're all here?" The cloaked man asked which alarmed the Fairies. They don't know if he's aware of Lucy who was currently fighting inside the warehouse. The last thing they wanted was this man attacking their blonde comrade.

  "As she said, that is none of your concern! So, just shut up and fight!" The pyro yelled in frustration, trying to change the subject at hand.

  "Ohh, he was right about you. You are indeed wild, crazy and impatient. It sure would be fun to play with you more."

  "Who th hell is 'he'?! And we're not playing here, a**hole!"

  "Foul mouthed too. You do know him. Not that much though, since you just met him a few days ago. But what bothers me is, I don't really get her. I mean, she seems proper and educated. Why would she be friends with such loud mouths and rude people such as yourselves?" There was a hint of disgust on his tone which made Natsu angry but that's not what entirely caught his attention. Of course, he's upset because he pretty much insulted him. But what bothers him was the one who he speaks of. There's this feeling that he was talking about her.

  "Who are you talking about?" He can't help but ask. Not that he's the only one interested. Apparently, everyone was listening to their conversation. And Natsu knows that they were all thinking about the same person.

  "You of all people should know because she's your bestfriend. I'm talking about your Lucy. The Lucy Heartfilia, current Star Goddess and future heir to the dragon throne."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HIIIII!!

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!! >_____<

School is driving me insaneee!! The type that i want to throw myself out of the window of our school building's top floor! Tooooooo much work still waiting to be finished. Faaaaast approaching deadlines! Two dance performances! Nearing Periodical examination! And a freaking Investigatory Project! I mean, seriously?!?! I can't even get enough sleep!!!!

I really want to pull all my hair out due to frustration!!!

Anyways, sorry. I don't know when will i update again. But promise, i'll find time!!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14