Chapter 17: Paranoid Natsu

Chapter 17

Lucy's POV

"GET OUT!"

It was hard but i managed to kick Natsu out of my apartment. As much as i missed him, i can't seem to avoid being annoyed by his overly sweetness towards me. Its been a week since i forgave him, and he kinda seem paranoid. Ok, he is being PARANOID!

He kept on giving me the 'Speech' composing of 'Don't leave me.' 'I miss you.' 'Don't ever do it again' and so many more.

It kinda annoys me now. He follows me EVERYWHERE! Except the bathroom of course. He kept on asking me if i'm alright. Even at the guild, he kept on giving me sneak glances.

Like now..

I'm sitting at my usual stool by the bar when Levy approached me.

"Hey, Lu-chan."

"Hi!"

"Umm.. is everything doing fine with you and Natsu.?"

I gave her a questioning look. She seemed to notice this because she pointed somewhere passed me.

I took a spare glance at where she's pointing and found Natsu, giving me sneak glances and look.

"Why does he kept on looking at you like that?" Levy asked.

"He just wanna make sure that i won't go anywhere." I groaned.

"Umm. That's cute and all but don't you think its kind of bothering and awkward?" Levy hinted which made me nod in agreement.

"I need to talk to him sooner or later." I said while sighing in frustration.

~Timeskip, 3 hours later~

"Natsu, can i talk to you privately?" I approached Natsu who was currently having a fight with Gray and chanted those words from earlier.

"Sure." He countered with a shrug.

I motioned him to follow me outside of the guild which he obligued immedietly without further questioning.

Once i'm sure that we were out of hearing distance from the guild, i faced Natsu and gave off a frustrated sighed. He just gave me a puzzled look.

"Natsu, you need to stop this." I started.

"Luce, what are y-" but i cut him off.

"Stop being paranoid. Stop looking after me like i'm some little kid. All i need is your TRUST. Because all i'm doing is for the best. So, please. Just trust me." I managed to blurt out.

A flash of hurt and pain came through his eyes but its too late to say them back. And besides, he should stop. He'll just get hurt even more if he gets to attached to me when i leave.

"But Luc-"

"Your pick, Your trust or lose our friendship? Simple as that."

He ran a hand through his soft salmon hair beford heaving a sigh of defeat and little annoyance.

"Fine. I'll stop. I won't follow you around like a lost puppy, just make sure that you know what your doing. Your important to me. And i can't afford to lose you again. I promise to be less paranoid." He said while giving me a sad smile before walking off with hands in his pocket.

I let out a sigh. That's finally settled. But why do i feel so hurt and sad seeing him walk off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey, Reinas!

Just a peace offering for the late upload.. enjoy!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14