Chapter 34: Morning Drama

Chapter 34

Lucy's POV

  The sun rays tickled my face as i tried helplessly to block it out with my blanket to no avail. I mentally scold myself for having to pick the bed on the end of the room. It just happens that a window exists beside my bed where the sun peaks at this early in the morning, resulting the rays to hit my face causing me to wake up when i reality, i just want to sleep all through out the day. I'm still worn out. No denying that. I used up more than half of my magic last night. And the fact that it is my first time using my newly found powers and the spells Celestia taught me isn't helping at all. I'm still not used to it. That's for sure.

  I groaned before exerting effort to face the other side, just to escape the sun whose constantly waking me up. I can't help but let out a sigh of relief as i cuddled my pillow that was surprisingly hard and warm.

  Another sigh escaped my lips as i tried to drift back to sleep but unfortunately for me, my pillow decided to replace the sun and be the cause of my disturbances. I mean, how can i sleep if my pillow was moving constantly and did i mention that it was snoring softly? Great.. just great..

  Wait

  Pillows don't move! Let alone snore!!

  In alarm, i opened one of my eyes in time to see that my so-called 'pillow' was indeed Natsu. THE Natsu Dragneel! My partner and best friend was hugging me tightly and was asleep in my OWN bed! Is he for real?! When did he crawl on my bed? And why in the world is he hugging me?! By that mere thought, my face instantly blushed 50 shades of red as my heart started to beat faster.

  Curse Natsu and his effect on me!

  I tried to compose myself before i started to push his chest away from my face. It was futile though, he just hugged me by the waist even tighter.

  "N—atsu! What a—are you doing?!" I half whispered and half yelled because i was afraid that the others will hear us. Wait, are they still even here? That, i don't know..

  "Shhhh, Luce. I'm trying to sleep." Natsu's sleepy voice said. I gathered all my courage and looked at him. He's indeed asleep or atleast that's what it looks like. His eyes were closed and his breating was slow and normal.

  "Then w—hy are you s—leeping on my bed then?! You have your own, right?!"

  I waited. But he didn't respond. Instead, he buried his face on my hair. But that's not what increased the blush on my face even more. It's the fact that i can feel his breath on my ear that was causing my heart to beat even faster.

  "Ne, Lucy?"

  I didn't answer him. I was afraid that my mouth would back fire on me. Instead, i hummed.

  "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

  Shitake Mushrooms! Curse his Dragon Senses!

  "W—hat-" "Did you lose control and transformed into a werewolf last night and ate Happy, that's why now your all nervous and guilty?"

  Wait

  Did i just heard him right? Did i just heard him right?!?!

  "What?!"

  "I can't believe you would do that, Luce. Sure he gets to your nerve. But eat him? Your too cruel.."

  That's the last straw!

  "I can't believe you just said that! Take this! LUCY KICK!!!"

  And with that, he went flying. All this time i thought he...... well, what do i expect? He is Natsu, after all. The most dense person in the entire planet. Just a shame he's the guy i fell inlove with..

  But what else can i do? I love the guy even though he's an idiot..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  I murderously poked the steak that was lying helplessly on the plate infront of me. A menacing aura emitting from me.

  I'm in a bad mood. And yes, it's because of that pyromaniac who comes by the name Natsu. I mean, what would you feel if someone called you a werewolf and even accused you of eating a friend? Seriously, though?

  "Uhhh, Lucy—san? Are y-you alright?" Wendy's sweet voice interrupted my thoughts as my attention shifted to her who was sitting beside me. My eyes seeking for revenge instantly softened at the sight of her trembling figure. Sje must be afraid.. Now i feel bad! This is all that pyromaniac's fault!

  "Yeah. Just in a bad mood, i guess."

  Me and the others are currently settled at the dining room, eating breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson.

  "Is it because of what Natsu did earlier?" Yes, they know what happened. Unfortunately, they were still in the room when i kicked Natsu. I was forced to explain the reason on why he was sleeping with me on my bed. Which i denied, saying i don't have any knowledge about. That he climbed on my bed without my permission which earned him a good beating from Erza and constant teasing from Gray.

  "How are you, Lucy? I hope your fully recovered from your fight last night." Mr. Clarkson said, attempting to start a conversation with us.

  "Yes, thank you very much."

  "No. Thank you! We are forever in your debts for killing those hundreds of demons for us."

  "No problem, Mr. Clarkson. It is our job after all." Erza said, joining in our conversation.

  "Still. I'm really grateful. Why don't you stay here for a couple of days more? We will have a party in thanks to all of you. It will also help Lucy and Natsu recover if they stay here. It won't be good for them to travel in their state anyways."

  By then, i remembered what happen. Natsu. He was injured. And it's my fault.

  Guilt started to overcome me as i spared Natsu a glance. He's not wearing his usual vests, just the white trousers. His torso was covered in white bandages.

  His hurt and injured because of me and all i did was kick him of the bed. Sheeesh. What a great friend i'am.

  He must have felt my gaze because he stared back at me. His lips forming another of his childish grins.

  "That's fine with me. I also want to see the town where Luce grew up anyways."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wit wit!

  I'm back, minna! Good to see your all still here and waiting! I almost didn't make it in time.. Actually, it's already 11:21 pm here. A few more minutes and its Monday!!

  Haha! Just glad i made it in time!

Stellar Mischief

  It was just a normal day in Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray still having their daily fights. Erza eating her favorite strawberry cake. Elfman scolding everyone about being a MAN. Cana being wasted and drunk. Levy reading an overly thick book. And lastly, Lucy laughing by the bar while carefully keeping her big secret only to herself.

  A big secret that no one but herself, Celestial Mages and her spirits know. But it won't stay that way any longer for events will trigger that secret to be unfold.

please follow me,

Read,

PM or Comment,

And vote!

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14