Chapter 46: Flames of Emotion

Chapter 46

Lucy's POV

  I didn't see him appeared infront of me. Heck, i didn't even saw him move from his place earlier. The next thing i knew, he was already infront of me, a knife in hand and a sinister smile playing on his thin lips. I wasn't able to comprehend nor process what happened next. I just felt a sharp pain in the right part of my stomach.

  My eyes widened in shock once i realized what had happened. The cloaked man.. He stabbed me..

  Pain enveloped my system as i felt him pull the knife out of my stomach. The sound of ripping flesh reached my ears which made me gasp. Pain ran through my veins as i clutched the deep cut on my stomach. I almost wanted to vomit feeling fresh red blood flowing from it. God..  It hurts..

  "LUCY!!!"

  My knees started to gave out as consciousness started to slip out from me. The last thing i saw was Natsu who was burning in rage and anger.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Normal POV

  Natsu felt mad. Angry. Furious. Outraged. Raging. Pissed off.

  Any of those words can't even compare to what he's feeling right now. He wants to hurt him. Torture him. Kill him for hurting his Lucy.

  "You freakin' bastard! You just earned yourself a one-way ticket to hell!" Natsu spatted out as the flames surrounding him got intensier and hotter by second. He walked towards his prey, a hardened and deadly glare plastened on his face.

  "Am i supp-" the cloaked man didn't even have the chance to finish his sentence as a flaming fist hit him in the face. He was seen flying to the other side of the clearing. The shadow wall that was put there to seperate them from his friends also dispersed.

  "Lucy-san!" The little dragonslayer run up to the unconscious blonde as soon as the shadow wall disappeared. She kneeled beside her and outstretched her fragile hands towards her body in attempt to heal her. It instantly glowed blue as she performed her healing magic.

  "Wendy,  is she gonna be ok?" A concerned Happy asked the working blue headed girl.

  "I d-don't know, Happy. But i'll do my best." The little doctor hesitatingly answered, beads of sweat already forming on her forehead but she refused to recognize the tiredness she was now feeling.

  Meanwhile, the two other main members of the team, Erza and Gray, was watching the fight that was commencing infront of them. It was an equal fight between Natsu and the Cloaked man. The two opposing sides gave it their all. They kept on throwing powerful blows at each other, no one dared to stop and give the latter a tad bit of chance to win and overpower him. They were prideful, indeed. But what made them different was their will and reason to fight.

  The cloaked man fought in desire to acquire more power. He was doing all of this for his selfish needs. However, Natsu was fighting for the blonde maiden who had taught him the true value of life and happiness. It was all for his bestfriend, for his Lucy..

  "Since when did Natsu became that strong?" A gawking Gray asked as he pointed at his cherry haired teammate who was fighting head on with their enemy. Their was a certain touch on Natsu's fire that he can't seem to understand. It was hotter, way hotter than his usual flames.

  "Have you forgotten already?" The red head raised a delicate eyebrow at the raven head who seems clueless on what she's talking about.

  "About?"

  "Remember the Flames of Emotion? The one Master had told us that Natsu possessed? Wherein he's most powerful when he's angry or pissed." Erza clarified ehich seemed to trigger a memory of Gray. He remembered when Natsu was trapped inside a fake Dragoniod made by Daphne. The way they angered him which provoked him to destroy the machine from inside.

  "Is that what's happening now?"

  "I'm afraid so. When Natsu saw Lucy being stabbed by that man, all hell broke loose. He was beyond mad. And as we know, the Flames of emotion is triggered when the user feels a strong emotion. In his case, he felt anger and rage." The ice mage nod in understanding as he removed his gaze from her and shifted it to the fight. He can see the anger in Natsu's eyes, but despite that he knew he saw a spark of concern and fear.

  "Give it up, Dragonslayer. Stop making a fool out of yourself. You can't defeat me." The man taunted in attempt to intimidate his opponent. But to no avail. Instead of losing confidence, Natsu charged at him with one of his roars. The man managed to dodge the last minute, but he can't deny the fact that he almost got hit.

  "I don't care what you think. All i know is that i'll beat the crap out of you for hurting Lucy! Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!" The cherry haired dragonslayer chanted. He started to cover his entire body with fire before propeling himself towards his target. He left trails of live fire behind him. He did the finishing blow once he neared him, he gave him a powerful headbutt which knocked the man off his feet.

  The cloaked figure lost his balance as he was about to collapse. This was taken advantage by Natsu who launched another attack. He lit his right hand with flames before giving the man a solid uppercut, followed swiftly by a punch on the gut and a kick that hit him square on his back. The latter flew backwards, hitting his back on a big tree before collapsing on the cold hard ground.

  "Do you want more? That can be fixed since there's a lot more where that came from." The pink haired dragonslayer mocked as he cracked his knuckles in a teasing manner. A smirk playing on his lips but his eyes still held the anger he felt earlier. He's still not satisfied. He still wants to torture him but he can't go further than that. But unexpectedly, the man still managed to stand up, not properly though as he already has a broken arm and fractured leg.

  "Not bad, fire boy. But i'm afraid this fight will be cut short. I was ordered to test the girl, not you. So, i have no more reason to continue on fighting with you. Deliver my regards to the girl. Tell her we'll meet again." The man said which confused everyone but not for long, though. Black smoke appeared beneath him as he laughed dramatically. He started to vanish as the smoke slowly enveloped him. Realizing what his enemy was doing, Natsu run up to him in attempt to stop him.

  "Dammit! Stop! You freakin' coward!" The pyro yelled and reached out but he was too late. The cloaked man that hurt his Lucy was already gone..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HEY! Sorry for not updating last week. Barbie Nerd drained my brain. -____-

Good news: Barbie Nerd has returned!

Bad News: It will be updated every other week.. sorry..

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14