Chapter 12: Training

Chapter 12

Lucy's POV

"Let me ask you, how many spirits can you summon at once?" Celestia asked me.

"3 at the fullest but i'll faint afterwards." I admitted.

"Hmmm, quite an impressive number if you ask me. Today, i'll be training you on how to summon many spirits at the same time. But before that, i need you to give me 100 sits up, 100 push ups, 50 laps around the palace and 100 jumping jacks." She said seriously.

My face nearly dropped hearing those words come out of her mouth. Like..

What the hell?!

"Are you serious?!" I nearly shouted.

She just chuckled at my expression.

"Funny, considering that's the same words that Layla said when i gave her the same exercises." She said.

"Who wouldn't?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, inorder to summon many spirits at a time requires strong stamina. And this exercises can gradually increase your stamina." Celestia said with a smile.

I just gave her a look but did as told.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~After 3 hours and 45 minutes~

Finally! I did it!

I was sitting infront of Celestia while breathing heavily. I just did what she told me. I thought i was gonna die!

"Good record considering your mom did that for a whole 5 hours." Celestia said with an amused smile.

"Gee, thanks." I replied sarcastically.

After resting for 30 minutes, i was finally relaxed. My breathing and heart beat is finally steadied. My muscles are all relaxed while my strenght is slowly coming back to me.

Not long after, Celestia called for me again. She made me stand a few feet away across her.

"I want you to summon 5 spirits at the same time." She simply commanded.

I just looked at her like she was crazy.

"What? I can't do that?!" i yelled.

"You can't if you kept on thinking that you can't. Just trust me and do it." She adviced.

I thought that it was a crazy idea but did what she commanded. I fished out 5 gold keys and started to chant.

"Gates of the Lion, Maiden, Ram, Scorpio and Crab. I open thee! Loki, Virgo, Aries, Scorpio and Cancer!"

To my complete surprise, 5 identical magic circles appeared before me and out came the spirits i called out.

I gasped out of surprise.

How did?!

"Surprised?" Celesia asked. I just nodded for i found myself lost of words.

My 5 spirits just stood their with big and proud smiles on their faces.

"Do you believe in me and my knowledge for this kind of things?" Celestia suddenly asked.

"Yeah, but mind if i ask what just happened?" I asked.

"Simple. Your increased and improved stamina plus your awakened powers resulted to summoning 5 spirits." She said.

I just nodded in understanding..

I just didn't learned to summon many spirits today but also learned not to question Celestia's knowledge..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~4 days later~

I kept on performing the same training exercises for 4 days straight and my stamina and magic energy gradually increased.

I just finished another set of exercises and made a new record.

2 hours and 24 minutes

Celestia just smiled at me then motioned me to summon all my spirits, including my silver ones.

Yes, now i can summon all of them without fainting.

I have 10 gold keys and 4 silver ones. So all in all, i can summon 14 spirits at the same time..

But Celestia said that its not enough to just summon them all for a battle considering that it will eat all my magic. So, she made me continue on exercising inorder to use minimum amount of energy while summoning my spirits.

So, after that 4 days of training, i can only use 30% of my magic power in summoning all of my spirits leaving enough magic to fight along side them.

"As i can see, you improved alot these past few days and i'm really proud of you for that. Now, i want you to learn how to requip your keys and whip so you won't just carry them everywhere." Celestia said.

I gasp hearing her words.

"I can do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course you can. You just need to concentrate on the realm where you want to transport your key." Celestia simply adviced.

"A realm?" I asked.

"Yes, not exactly a big realm but your own realm. It should be a small chamber of space that you created with your magic. You can create one by releasing a quite large amount of magic and forming it to a chamber. Got it?" She instructed.

"I think so..?" I said not entirely sure.

"Good, now let's get working!" She said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey!

Hmmm, since the word 'Readers' is overused.. I want to make another name for all of you.... Hmmmmmmm.....

-Insert Imaginary Light Bulb-

How about, 'Reinians'? Its a bit corny, i know..

Just PM me for suggestions.... ;)

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,

☆JeRein_14