Chapter 14: Let's Talk

Chapter 14

Lucy's POV

Here, i'am. Sitting at a train that will lead me to Magnolia. Earlier, i was transported back to our old Mansion.

My forehead and palms are sweating. God, i'm nervous! Will they welcome me back? Or will they kick me out?

Urgh! So many questions are lingering on my mind now that i can't even think i can answer any of them.

After 5 hours of devating to myself, the train finally arrived at Magnolia Train Station. I departed from the Station and went directly to someone i know who can help me face the guild. Levy Mcgarden, my bestfriend.

But before that, i wore the ring that Celestia gave me. It has a sapphire at the middle and little diamonds at the sidelines. Its to hide my scent and magic presence.

I then hurriedly ran to the path that leads to Levy's home. I reached it not long after for its close to the Train Station.

I knocked 3 consecutive times and waited for an answer.

"Coming!"

Almost immediately, the door opened revealing my petite bestfriend.

"What can I-"

Her sentence was cut short upon realizing my identity. Her brown eyes widened in shock while her mouth is slightly parted. And out of instinct, her hands made its way to her mouth. Her once widened eyes, softened and crystalized with tears.

"L-Levy-chan..." i started not knowing on how to react. I don't know if i want to cry or jump with joy.

"L-Lu-chan.? I-Is that y-you?" Levy said quite unsure. She even touched my face in order to convince herself that i'm the real thing. Not an illusion.

And of course, her hand didn't went through me nor did i dispersed in thin air. And instantly, upon feeling her touch, tears started to form in my eyes.

Oh, how i'm longing for my friends touch and warm. I missed them dearly..

"Yes, Levy-chan. Its me. I'm sorry for taking so long to return." I said while letting those tears fall freely on my cream toned skin.

But instead of hearing an answer, i was enveloped by a bear hug. More tears were shread but now, i'm not alone. Levy's crying alongside me.

Not tears of despair, sorrow and loneliness that i last cried here. But joy, happiness and relieveness.

After like an eternity of crying on my friends arm, we decided to enter her home and discuss things that needs to bring up.

"How are you coping on your new life, ne Lu-chan?" She asked me while wiping any trace of tears on her cheeks.

And yes. She knows about my new powers and newly found home. Only she and Master knows about it. And i'm planning to keep it in that way. I need lesser people involved in this.

"It was hard, indeed. But i managed to overcome all of the challenges and obstacles so far. So, i think i'm doing fine." I said with a smile.

"Well, that's good to hear." She added with a sigh of relief which made me smile. All this time, she's worried about me. And it feels good. Wait, Its feels Great!

But first things, first!

"And the guild?" I asked her, hesitation was visible on that sentence.

Her joyful smile slowly faded. It turned to a sad one instead.

"Miserable. They all felt guilty and at fault of your departure. Lu-chan, let me ask you something. Are you willing to forgive them?" She asked with eyes seeking for answers.

"Of course, i can!" I answered almost immediately. Her bright smile returned instantly upon hearing my answer.

"Then, your ready to face them?" She asked me while looking at me dead in the eye.

The same question i've been asking myself for the past days and now i know my answer.

"Yes, i'am." I answered with a satisfied smile flastered on my face which she returned almost immedietely.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And now, the long wait is over.

Here we are, standing infront of the guild doors and nervousness is slowly eating me alive.

Levy glanced at me while i nodded and smiled in reassurance. She smiled and took hold of the guild doors. I inhaled one more time before she opened the doors.

Blinding light greeted us upon opening it. We needed to close our eyes to re-adjust our sight.

And there infront of us, the guild members. All frozen inshock. Either jaws dropped, eyes widened or face paled.

"S-Surprise...?" I said, unsure of what to say.

"Lucy?!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, Reinas! Your crazy writer is back.. :))

And look who we have here...

Lucy has finally returned to Magnolia! Hooray! *insert confetti*

:D

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,

☆JeRein_14