Chapter 39: New Enemy

Chapter 39

Lucy's POV

  Once i was sure that Spetto-san and her family safely got to the other side of the hole i asked Virgo to dig, i ran back to help my spirits fight. I took in the scene before me as i saw my spirits panting ever lightly while some tugs where already lying on the hard cold floor, knocked out.

  I clipped my whip on a freak's foot who sneaked behind Loke before exerting my full strenght to send him to the other side of the warehouse, flying. Once successful, i hit the nearest one to me square on his back before giving him a powerful kick on the gut. I used the heel on my right foot to whisk around fast enough to send a kick to another one on the jaw, which caught him off guard. I didn't waste anymore time as i used the palm of my right hand to hit him under his chin which made him stumble backwards. Loke took over as he used his glowing fists to knock him out.

  The fight lasted for not more than 10 minutes as the tugs were all got knocked out by either me or my spirits. Thankfully, i wasn't bruised badly. Or else Natsu would have my head... Stupid as it sounds, i made a promise to that pyromaniac that i won't get hurt just for him to stand down and let me handle this alone. He even threatened me!

  "I swear, Lucy Heartfilia. If i see even a scratch on you, i'll rip that stubborn head of yours and dispose your body and throw it in the middle of the Pacific Ocean."

  Those were his exact words before i entered this warehouse alone. I deserved it for being selfish and stubborn, i know. But i want to handle this by myself seeing that i was the one who caused it. It wasn't hard to convince Gray, Erza and Wendy, though. But Natsu was on a whole different level. He literally glared at me when i told them about my plan, deadly if i may add. He even dropped the 'F' word on me! (Which earned him a smack from Erza). A minute long shoutings later, i finally calmed the pyro down and made him agree.

  He made me promise not to get hurt, though. I know that the threat was cruel but he meant it on a different manner, anyways.

  "Lucy? Are you okay? No broken bones or ribs?" A squeaked of surprise escaped my lips as Loke appeared behind me without any precautions or warnings.

  "Loke! You scared me!"

  "Whoopsie? Sorry about that. Anyways, are you hurt?" He asked which received a shook of a head from me.

  "No. I'm fine. How about you, Taurus and Aries?"

  "We're fine. They already returned to the spirit world. Virgo also wanted to tell you that your former maid and her family got to Wendy safely. Is it alright if i go back now?"

  "Yeah, sure. It seems that every single one of these tugs are knocked out already. I'm kinda upset though. I didn't get the answers i wanted."

  The other reason why i begged my teammates to stay behind was because i'm afraid that this whole kidnapping sceme has anything to do with my true powers. I know i need to tell them soon, but i'm still not ready. I'm such a coward..

  Loke patted my head before disappearing in thin air. I let out a sigh before making my way out of the warehouse, trying my best to avoid the unconscious bodies of the tugs. Halfway through the place, a strange sensation spread through out my veins as a shiver climbed up my spine. Someone else is here. A Dark Wizard..

  Panicking, i searched the area for any other people. My brown eyes widening as it landed on a somehow familiar silhouette of a man at the other end of the warehouse. My face turned white as sheet as i let out a gasp of surprise and disbelief.

  The newly arrived silhouette chuckled darkly at me before smirking at my horror filled expression. An evil glint playing on his eyes which made me take a step back.

  No..

  It can't be..

  Why him?!

  Realization dawned in me as a flashback of our first day here replayed through my mind.

  I just smiled in response, not feeling to answer back. I really have this bad feeling. But why, though? Is it because of him?

  I knew from the start that there's something off about him. But i never thought it will go this far! I never thought he possess dark magic in him. Hell, i thought that my senses were just playing with me!

  "Greetings, Lucy.. Welcome to your death hole."

  I clenched my jaws as he stepped forward, where the moonlight is shining directly down at him.  It is indeed him. Despite the creepy smile and evil eyes, it's still him..

  "I never thought you would do this-"

  "Enough of that bull! I'm right infront of you, so just freaking suck it up! Aish. Did you like my invitation and welcome party?"

  I instantly mastered a glare to his direction as his words registered on me. I suppose that the 'invitation' hes referring to was the kidnapping and the writings on the wall while the 'welcome party' was the tugs.

  "Why? Of all people, why?"

  "Simple. I'm a follower of Zeref." He said casually which made my glare hardened even more.

  "Is it? Then you leave me with no choice. I'll bring you down, Mr. Clarkson.."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi, minna!

The clan has been created by the way! All of you are free to join.. the name is Anime Rocks. The flag has dark blue background and white 'y' design. My username is 'Rein'.. please do check it out!! ^___^

Special Announcement: Barbie Nerd will be updated during Wednesday. Thank you..

Random Facts: i started typing this chapter a little over 2 hours ago..

P.S: i always write chapters the last minute. I kind work my brain under pressure. But please, not highly recommendable.

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14