Chapter 8: Lyn

Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

"Very well, Lucy. Shall we go to the palace of the Stars to train?" Celestia asked.

"We shall." I said with a smile. Celestia returned it with a nod and smile. She then started to chant a spell.

"Portal to the Palace of the Stars, i open thee."

Celestia chanted with her eyes closed. A swirling portal opened infront of us. Celestia opened her eyes and gestured me to enter. I took my suitcase and jumped inside the portal, Celestia did the same.

Once we reached the other end of the portal. My eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped. Infront of me is a golden Palace that is about 300 storeys high. A beautiful garden is located infront of the Palace. The same garden that i saw on my memories with Celestia.

"Shall we enter the Palace, your highness?" Celestia asked. I nodded in approval. We entered and my eyes widened more, if that's even possible. The palace is even more beautiful inside.

The walls and floors was made of marbles. Pillars was located on each corner. Two humongous staircase was located at the center. A huge portrait of little me and mama in between the staircase. Two huge vases on each side. The staircase leads to only one door. Expensive paintings was aligned neatly at the walls. At the middle of the room, a beautiful chandelier was placed. Tear drop crystals was hanging from that chandelier. The word 'Fabulous' was an understatement.

Celestia climbed the right staircase and gestured me to follow. I did as told. Upon entering the door, a hallway was seen. On the very end of the said hallway is a golden door.

"Celestia, What's behind the doors across us?" I asked Celestia.

"Oh that? That my dear is the Throne Room." Celestia said with a smile. My mouth formed an 'o'.

"And you will meet someone who happens to be here at the moment." Celestia said with a wink. I looked at her with confusion.

"Who?" I asked.

"You'll see. So shall we?" She asked. I nodded in agreement. We walked until we reached the end of the hallway. Celestia opened the door for me and let me enter first. I nodded in thanks.

Upon entering, i saw on the corner of my eyes a hint of red, blue green, blue and black. I turned around to the direction of those said colors and came face to face with two men and two women.

One man has red spiky hair, quite tanned skin and onxy eyes that reminds me so much of someone i know so well. The other man has black hair, quite tanned skin, piercings and red eyes. One woman has blue green hair that reaches up to her waist, white fair skin and brown eyes. The last one has blue hair, white fair skin and aquamarine eyes.

Once noticing me, their eyes widened and their faces shows shocked, happiness, excitement and disbelief.

"Your highness, Princess Lucilyn?" They all asked in unison. Celestia nodded. The four stood their, frozen in shock.

"Welcome back, your higness." The red headed man said, finally recovering from shock, with a grin.

"I..ts go..od t..o be ba..ck..?" I said, unsure of what was i gonna say. I don't know any of them but they look extremely familiar.

"So, you still don't remember us?" The black haired man said with a sigh.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Feeling guilty for not knowing them.

"Its ok, Lyn." Said the blue haired girl.

Lyn..?

Lyn...

★Flashback★

An eight year old Lucy was called to the throne room by the queen, her mother.

"What is it, mama?" Little Lucy asked with confusion.

"A few friends decided to pay us a little visit." Layla said with a smile. She stood up from her throne and walked over to Little Lucy. Layla swiped Little Lucy from the ground and carried her in her arms.

"So shall we, princess?" Layla asked her daughter.

"We shall!" Little Lucy exclaimed while giggling. Layla let out a little laugh and exited the throne room. They went to the palace's garden and came face to face with four people. The same one that Present Lucy met.

"Uncle Igneel, Uncle Metallicana, Aunt Grandine and Aunt Serena!" Little Lucy yelled while jumping off from her mother's grasp and ran to them with a wide smile.

"Oh, hyper as ever, Princess." Igneel said while letting out a laugh.

"I'm so happy to see you all!" Little Lucy said while jumping to Serena's arm.

"Oh, were happy to see you too, Lyn." Serena said with a laugh. She hugged Little Lucy. Metallicana let out a chuckle, Grandine giggled while Igneel laughed.

☆Flashback ended☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As promise, here's the second update of the week! :)

And again, my apologies for my inconsiderate memory.. I promise to fulfill all my duties and responsibilities from now on.. ;)

Stay strong, NaLu!

Please follow me,

read,

comment or PM,

and Vote..

Love lots,

☆JeRein_14