Chapter 33: Secret Art in Celestial Magic

Chapter 33

Lucy's POV

  I can't help but feel insecure as i shifted uncomfortably on my bed. I mean, who wouldn't? Especially if your teammates are looking at you with pure disbelief and shock.

  "L-Lucy?!"

  "What? Is it really that hard to believe that i'm alive and kicking?" I said, feeling a little offended and hurt by their actions.

  Are they mad?

  "Listen-" "Stop, Luce. If this is about your new powers, just drop it." I was kind of shock when those words left Natsu's mouth. I glanced at him who was standing beside me with my widen eyes but immediately looked away when i saw his gaze on me. Instead, i hugged my knees from beneath the blanket. Was he really that upset and mad at me that he won't even let me explain? Did i scew up badly this time?

  "I'm sorry.." i whispered quietly but loud enough for them to hear. I hugged my knees even tighter as i tried to fight my tears from falling.

  My worst fear was to be hated and not be accepted by my friends. Was it going to come true? I was afraid of their possible reaction which made me close my eyes tight, waiting nervously for their reaction.

  I waited for the yelling and cursing but instead, i felt a pair of warm arms enveloping me into a hug. I was shocked to the least as Natsu tightened his hug even more which made me flinch and stiff.

  Do i even deserve this kind of treatment after what i've done? I mean, i did lied...

  "N-Natsu.."

  "Shut up, weirdo. I don't hate you nor do i think differently of you. Your still Lucy, my bestfriend and partner. And i will accept you whatever or whoever you are. I care for you. Don't you dare forget that."

  I can't hold it back any longer. My tears. It started to fall incredulously. I was incredibly touch with what he said. And being in his arms made me feel safe and secure. But i can't stay like this. I can't cry all the time. I need to be strong... for everyone...

  "Lucy, can you explain how in the world you got your powers?"

  Erza's voice startled me which made me struggled free from Natsu's arms to look at her. My tears-filled eyes that was full of emotions, hesitatingly stared at her curved figure who was now standing near the end board of my bed. Her arms were crossed and eyes filled with curiosity and worry.

  "Aye! Tell us Lusheee! How did you become that strong?" Happy joined in as he got seated beside me while looking expectantly at me.

  "I'm g-guessing t-that you guys s-saw me perform that s-spell, huh?"

  "Yeah, we did. We saw your distress signal and hurried to where you guys were. And also just in time to see you cast it" that was Gray's time to speak his thoughts.

  "Is t-that so?"

  "You were amazing Lucy-san! I'm still shock that you just fainted after what happened. I mean, after fighting along side Natsu in defeating hundred of demons, you still had enough magic to cast that really powerful spell and just gone unconscious after. If it was someone else, they would atleast still be in coma for another month or two, some would have even died.." Wendy announced.

  "Wait.. THAT'S HOW DANGEROUS THAT FREAKING SPELL WAS?!" I flinched as Natsu's voice rose, who was just sitting beside me. Fortunately, i managed to cover my ears just in time..

  "Well, y-yeah.. 'Stellar Light' is a Secret Art in Celestial Magic. It is a-about harnessing and gathering the light from the stars and using it as a s-spell that can annihilate all enemy and possessor of evil/dark magic at the vicinity of a hundred kilometers. And as Wendy concluded, yes. It i-is indeed very d-dangerous. It could have killed the c-caster in lack of magic power or by just committing a small mistake while performing the spell." I explained in a span of minutes, reminiscing the same explanation that Celestia has given me and voiced it out.

  "Secret Art in C-Celestial Magic?"

  "Yeah. Celestial Magic isn't all about summoning spirits. It is more than that. It somehow has the same concept in Dragon Slayer Magic except that it is not intended to slay dragons. It is a series of spells that involves the stars and heavenly bodies. And truth be spoken, 'Stellar Light' is actually one of the weakest ones."

  I watched their reactions from the corner of my eyes. Erza stiffened but didn't let her 'tough girl' facade slip off. Wendy flinch and took a step back, possibly because of shock. Gray's eyes widen and he somehow froze on his spot. Happy gapped at me with his big widened eyes. Charles, she just stood their with crossed arms, amused and quite amazed. And Natsu, well let's just say that his reaction was the most optimistic of them all. He sat beside me for a couple of seconds before my words started sinking in on him. And when it did, he started to yell out words with much enthusiasm and excitement.

  "Wow! Your so cool, Lucy!! It just makes me want to battle you even more!"

  I can't help but sweatdrop as i watch Natsu who was currently nagging and talking about 'our' future friendly battle or spar and how he's excited to see me use my new powers. Unknown to me, a smile crept on my lips as i tried to form a plan on how to tell them the real problem we will face on the near future.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey!

  Since its our summer vacation (I live in the Philippines, so yeah, it's just summer), i had more time to write and to slack off! ^____^

  And well, i've been reading some Fanfictions lately and some of them gave me some great ideas. So, all-in-all, i have 7 NaLu Fanfictions i want to write. I'll probably post one or two of them after finishing this story and Barbie Nerd, i suppose.

  But! I'm really-really excited to start and i can't decide which one! So, i need your help,.minna! I'll be posting the plot of each story every update and you all choose which one you like!

Here's the first one!

The Forgotten Princess (NaLu)

She runaway... Not just from her evil Step Mother, but also from her destined fate and life. She chose to be a mage who puts their life in the line just to earn money, rather than a Princess who would just dress themselves and socialize... She kept her real identity a secret in fear of involving her friends in her problems.. But it seems like fate has other plans for her...

  She's Crystal Lucille H. Star, daughter of the late Queen and King of Fiore. And now, THE Forgotten Princess...

And yeah, you must have figured that i like Royalty stuff. It's just.... just!

haha!

please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And vote..

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14