Chapter 41: Man in Cloak

Chapter 41

Lucy's POV

  My reaction was pure shock as fear and nervousness bottled up on me. Does Mr. Clarkson know about my true powers?

  "W-What are y-"

  "Cut the chase, Lucilyn. I know everything about you. From being the Star Goddess to the next-in-line for the throne. No need denying it, dear." I shiver climbed up my spine as he cackled darkly at me, a devilish smile playing on his lips.

  "H-How?"

  "As i said earlier, i'm a follower of Zeref. I was strictly ordered to kidnap and capture you. You are a great threat to our plans on bringing back Zeref, after all. Without you in the picture, things will surely get easier for us." He snarled at me which made me flinch slightly.

  "Then, why involve my f-friends in this?!" I hissed angrily just to receive a dark chuckle from him.

  "Why not? They're after all important to you. Surely a great bait and trap."

  "Don't you-"

  "Shut up and listen! It's either you surrender yourself in without any more discussions or rather would you like your petty friends outside to die?" I shivered in fright at the emotionless and coldness of his voice. But i can't let him intimidate me.

  "Tch. Don't underestimate them. They're my friends, Fairy Tail Wizards. They're strong and powerful. You can't take them down easily!" I challenged him, narrowing my eyes in the process.

  "Who said i'm the one taking them on?" I don't know why but my throat went dry..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Normal POV

  The rest of Team Natsu were still waiting patiently a couple of kilometers away from the warehouse that Lucy attacked alone. It was a little over an hour when she had gone and everyone was growing worried. They literally had to hold back a certain pyromaniac whom attempted to go after her for three times now.

  "Let me go, Ice Freak! I need to go after her! She might be in danger!" Natsu yelled to a shirtless Ice Mage who was currently holding him back.

  "Calm down, Flame Breath. We are all worried about her. Not just you. So, shut your trap and be quiet!" The Ice Mage hissed at the dragonslayer who glared in answer.

  "Don't tell me what i should and should not do! I have my own brain so back off, Ice Cone!"

  "Tch. You have a brain? Then why not use it?!"

  Natsu glared once again but didn't responded which confused not just Gray, but everyone. It's not just like him to keep quiet and accept an insult from his frenemy. The raven head raised an accusing eyebrow at the pyro who was now looking frankly at all directions in panic he presume.

  "What the hell are you-" before Gray can finish his question, Natsu gasped loudly before running up to Wendy's direction who was squeaked in surprise.

  "Get down, Wendy!" Natsu yelled as he snatched the said dragonslayer by her shoulder to pull her down with him. As they landed on the cold hard ground, a sharp arrow shaped shadow made from magic run passed, barely missing their heads. If ever Natsu was a second late, Wendy would surely have gotten hit and injured.

  "Wendy! Natsu! Are you alright?!" Erza asked but before she can step slower, more shadow arrows appeared from nowhere. Everyone of Team Natsu was alerted as they dodged and blocked the incoming arrows, making sure to protect Spetto-san and her family.

  "Mavis! Where the hell did these arrows came from?!" Natsu snarled as he disintegrate three more arrows with his breath attack.

  "No idea. But we should find out sooner before these freaking arrows seriously hurt us." Gray hissed before launching his ice lance to his left to stop more arrows from nearing them. The 4 wizards formed a circle, caging Spetto-san and her family for protection. Meanwhile, Happy and Charles were hovering above them, attempting to look for the caster and possible enemies. The blue neko's eyes sparkled in delight when he saw a unfamiliar silhouette camouflaging up in a tree, trying to hide from sight.

  "Natshu! At the big tree on your left! There's a mysterious man spying on us!" Happy yelled which caught everyone's attention. The called dragonslayer smirked in excitement as he inhaled deeply for a range attack.

  "Got it, buddy! Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu's intense swirling fire breath reached the said tree where a silhouette emerged from just in time before the attack landed and burned it down. The pyro cursed out loudly seeing the intruder landed safely on ground a few miles away from them. Also, the rain of arrows had stopped. Enough for them to assume that he was indeed the attacker.

  "Who the hell are you?! And why are you firing those shadow arrows at us?!" Gray yelled at the intruder angrily. The mage in question let out a chuckle which confused the Fairy Tail Wizards. The enemy slowly approached the group of mages, enough to be reached by the glimmering moonlight.

  There standing a few meters from them is a man dressed in a navy blue cloak. About 6 foot tall, head held down which blocked their view of his face. A dark and evil aura that can make even the notorious Natsu Dragneel shiver in his place.

  All of Team Natsu were thinking one in common at the moment. They were surely doomed. The man infront of them surely possesses a large amount of dark magic, enough to rival Gildarts or Jura.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

H-Hey!

  So sorry for the late UD! Got really really busy with school. I'm going crazy!! >___<

  Anyways, hope you all like it..

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And Vote..

Love lots,

☆JeRein_14