Chapter 10: Revelations

Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

  "A-Are y-you b-bluffing?" I asked, nervous of their answer.

  "I'm afraid not." Igneel said with a serious expression. He's not lying, that's for sure.

  "But how?" I asked in disbelief.

  "Lyn.. Your great grandmother, Queen Star, saved this realm from a dark wizard hundred of years ago. She possessed the power of the stars. She's known as the Star Goddess. And indeed, she's so powerful." Serena said.

  "But the dark wizard that Serena mentioned came back to have revenge. This time, he's not alone. He created monsters. And because of this, The Dragons and your great grandmother formed an alliance to defeat this dark wizard and his minions for good." Igneel added.

  "Queen Star gave the Dragon Realm protection by creating a powerful barrier while preparing for the war and in return, the Dragons taught Queen Star, Dragon Slaying Magic of all kind." Metallicana continued.

  "Queen Star became more powerful. She was the leader in command of all the Dragons on that war. And of course, Queen Star and her alliance won. And because of her great skills in leading, the Dragons crowned her Queen. And because Queen Star grew attached to the Dragons, she agreed. She's the Star Goddess and the Dragon Queen at the same time." Celestia added.

  "Queen Star created a palace at the middle of the Realm, which she named The Dragon Palace. But after she died, the dragons decided to name it after her, Palace of the Stars. Your grandmother, Lucinda, inherited her mother's powers and the throne. She became the Dragon Queen and the Star Goddess as well. And as you know, your mother was the same. And now, you will have the same fate. And that's the history on how your family became royalty." Grandine finished. I was left shocked. My eyes were wide and my jaws dropped.

  "Close your mouth, dear. You'll catch flies." Serena said while chuckling. I blushed in embarrassment but did as told.

  "But.. my memories.. do you know how to bring them back?" I pleaded. They all looked at each other then gave me a sympathetic look. They slowly shook their heads.

  "Sorry, princess. But i'm afraid that you have to find that out by yourself." Igneel said while giving me a apologetic smile.

  "Its fine. Its not your fault." I said while giving off a weak smile.

  "Well, enough of that. You should rest since your training starts tomorrow." Celestia said.

  "Training? Wait, what are my true powers?" I asked. I've been dying to know it since i found out about it.

  "You possess the power of the Stars like your mom, grandmother and great grandmother. You can also learn Dragon Slaying Magic since your the Dragon Princess. But thats your choice to make." Grandine said. I just nodded in understanding.

  "Don't worry, we won't force you. Just have a good night sleep, cause you'll need it." Serena said while winking at me.

  "Ok, i'll take you to your room." Celestia said. I nodded and followed her as she exited the throne room.

  After twists and turns, we finally made it to my room. The door was pink in color. Celestia opened the door for me and let me enter. The room was far from what i expected.

  The walls and floors are made of crystal blue marbles. All the furnitures were pinkish white. The bed was a queen sized and looks quite antique. Beside the bed was a little drawer for pictures, alarm clocks, and other things. Not far from the bed is a glass door that leads to the balcony. A pink curtain was covering it. Across the bed was a door that leads to the bathroom. The bathroom has a sink, mirror, bath tub, shower and toilet.

  Beside the bathroom door was the bookshelf full of books. Beside it is a study table. Just across the study table is another door that leads to the walk in closet. It was full of different kinds of clothes, shoes, bags, make ups and accessories.

  And the middle of the room is a chandelier with blue tear drop crystals hanging from it. But what really shocked me is that my suitcase is already here. Yeah, i know that i have a lot of clothes here. But still. Some of them have sentimental values.

  Putting that thought aside, i took the suitcase and placed it inside the walk in closet. I took a pajama from one of the stacks here at the closet, and went inside the bathroom. Took a long warm bath and got dressed on the pajamas. I dried my hair using the hair blower and went to bed.

  'I just hope that everything will turn out well..' i thought hopefully. I sighed and closed both my eyes. Waiting for sleep to take over me..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello minna!

Improvement going on! I updated on time! Yay! -Happy Dance-

Uwwwaaahhh! Thanks again to the one who always reminds me! Love yah!

Please follow me,

Read,

Comment or PM,

And Vote...

Love lots,
☆JeRein_14