Ch 11: The Train Tracks (Part 2)

How does Quackity know where the Syndicate is? The sentient thought, his mind racing in fear. What does this mean? Is Quackity the one behind the attack? No, that didn't make sense- Ranboo knew he was the one who started the fire, not Quackity. And yet...Ranboo had to be sure.

The sentient hopped into the mine cart that sat idly on the train tracks, pressed the activation button on the wall, and he was off. Ranboo whizzed down the torch-lit railroad at an incredible speed, one that rivalled the speed of light. A trip that would have lasted hours was over in a matter of minutes. The sentient climbed out the mine cart and glanced over his surroundings.

The long, stone tunnel had led him to a small, stone room. Two doors stood before him, each with a sign above them. While the righthand sign read "MAIN HOUSE", the sign on the left was rather curious: "PLANNING BUNKER". The enderman halfling paused. The only concealed space below the house should have been his panic room. What could possibly be in this 'planning bunker'? Ranboo slowly turned the handle of the door, and opened the long-kept secret of his home. The sentient froze- it really was a planning bunker.

All along the perimeter of the space were tall, metal cabinets, some of which were open and overflowing with files. A white board hung on the back wall with lines of endermen scrawled across the surface. At the center of the room sat a large, wooden table, completely covered by scattered papers. Something green and blue under these papers caught Ranboo's eyes. He moved to clear up the mess of files, only to be filled with a confused wonder by what lay underneath: it was a map of the server.

Every building had been named, and every geographical feature was outlined. The entire map had been split into five major sections, each coded by color and denoted in the key: Quackity's portion was blue, Wilbur's was black, Dream's green, BadBoyHalo's red, and yellow belonged to...Tubbo. The ominous title of the strange cartography further cemented the concern in Ranboo's soul: "The Five Crowns".

What is Tubbo doing with the four major nations on the server? The humanoid thought. Is this a power struggle or a treaty? Are they planning for war? Ranboo's mind spun with unanswered questions as he considered his platonic husband's role in it all.

The sentient searched through the files on the table, looking for clues to explain what he'd seen. One paper in particular nearly made the humanoid's heart stop. It was a simple note, most likely an idea to save for later, but the repercussions of said idea could be catastrophic. The only words written read: "Nuclear warheads? Consider for self-defense in future."

The gravity of the situation dawned on Ranboo at that very moment, making him feel sick to his stomach and weak in the knees. Tubbo was involved with the four strongest nations on the server. Whether it was for peace or for power, the five leaders were looking to divide the server into five separate kingdoms. And to enforce these new political boundaries, they would utilize highly destructive nuclear warheads.

It was a recipe for total disaster, an Armageddon in the making. With the temperamental states of the other leaders, Ranboo knew no one would survive the nuclear fallout of this war-to-be. They must be planning to use the nukes Tubbo built for Snowchester, Ranboo surmised. I need to check before it's too late.

Who's really behind the attack on the Beloveds?? What will the Five Crowns do next??

Vote for peace on the server!! :DD

As always, thank you for even reading this storyyyyy. Your words of kindness mean a lot. <3333

[Image Credits] "Danger sign" (Cropped Slightly) by David Lofink (https://www

[Image Credits] "Danger sign" (Cropped Slightly) by David Lofink (https://www.flickr.com/photos/lofink/5548494699)