014 ‑ What doesn't Kill You...

(014 - What Doesn't Kill You...)

Thank you so much Stardust_Wendy for the amazing cover 🔥😫.

From the trailer I posted last week, I'm sure you guys already know whose POV we are having in this chapter. And Heaven knows, I am going to enjoy writing this girl's POV😍🥰.

If you haven't watched the Dawn and Jidenna themed trailer I posted on IG (iyanu_temi), you do so. It will give you an insight on what will happen in this chapter and few chapters after.

Are we ready to Meet this bundle of sweetness 🌚?

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

He was so fascinating to look at.

Everything he did, every little gesture he made, seemed so intriguing... so attractive.

Was it the way he occasionally ran his fingers through his kinky fro? Or the way he scribbled things on his note, things I was very certain weren't what our History teacher was saying. Or the way he took his pen to his lips and gentle nibbled on the cap. Or the way he lazily leaned back against his chair...

Or was it those few words he said to me last session?

Everything!

Everything he did, everything he said... all the little expressions, all the gestures he made on his face were so...

"Dawn Dayo!"

My head jerked back to the front at the sound of the History teacher, Mr. Anaborhi's baritone voice. It jerked so fast that my neck began to hurt. I winced, my hand moving to the back of my neck to massage it, my eyes settling on the short man in front of the class.

He was staring back at me, his eyebrows raised in question and his lips in a straight line. Not only that, I could feel everyone's eyes on me, staring at me as well. I slowly removed my hand from my neck when I realized that I was most likely in deep 𝑠𝒉𝒊𝑡.

Holy Spirit.

"S-Sir?" I stuttered, blinking repeatedly.

"What was the last thing I said?" Mr. Anaborhi asked.

My heart began to beat at a rapid pace. I looked at the board but it was blank. That was when I remembered that he was explaining the next topic, which I can't remember because I was staring at him. In the last twenty minutes, I didn't pay attention to anything else, but him.