Chapter 33

"These ones are alright because they're with the fans." Emilia shrugged as she headed into the Williams building. It was Thursday and she was on her way into the Williams building after her press conference. Emilia had been paired up with Pierre and it had been a good hour. The questions hadn't been as bad as usual and Pierre made her laugh a couple of times.

Austria also looked a point scoring race for Williams. The track was mostly straights which were where they were quickest so Emilia had the opportunity for a good weekend. However, the team were trying new things this week that could take a while to get used to so they weren't expecting any podiums. Although, in this sport, never say never.

"Emilia Miller enjoys talking to people? What has Lando done to you?" Aurelia questioned shocked.

"These people actually want to talk to me nicely and not ask ridiculous questions so I've always liked these." Emilia defended. She sat down and could hear George chatting in the next room. Someone set the laptop up for her to speak to the fans through that as not all of them could get to the circuit. "Hi, sorry I'm late."

"When are you not?" George chuckled. She could hear him from the room next to her. It would make more sense to shove them on the same laptop sat next to each other but for whatever reason, they didn't do that.

"That is true." Emilia laughed. A presenter introduced themselves and they got some questions in from the fans on the video call.

"I really hate spiders. What is your biggest fear?" A little girl asked.

"Em you want to go first?" George offered.

"You know what I'm going to answer George. I hate planes. Flying is just horrible and a massive no from me but I still have to do it almost every week. It doesn't get any better." Emilia shook her head.

"Yeah I'm probably the same but not on the same scale as Emilia. She has a meltdown before take-off, while landing and during that whole bit when we're in the air." George teased.

"I want to become a Formula 1 driver but I like chocolate. Are you allowed to eat chocolate?" Another little girl queried.

"Yeah our trainers let us have a bit but if we want more we have to do it without them knowing." George answered.

"Which we definitely don't do. We always stick to our diets." Emilia lied badly. Christine knew she didn't stick to it anyway but could never prove it. Emilia was good at hiding her wrappers.

"Obviously." George agreed. He probably had his trainer sitting across the room as well. Christine had thrown Emilia a look meaning she knew she was lying. It didn't matter anyway as long as she didn't catch her because then she would be made to train extra.

"How are your injuries doing Emilia?" Someone enquired.

"Yeah they're not too bad. My knees are a lovely purple colour and my feet ache when I walk on them but I've been through worse." Emilia shrugged. It wasn't the worst and she could definitely race this weekend.

"I have a tattoo of Emilia here. And my question is would you consider of getting any tattoos?" A man pulled up his sleeve where there was a tattoo of Emilia's logo and her lifting a trophy in F2. Emilia was astounded that someone actually had her on their arm.

"Yeah George has a tattoo on his arse of my face." Emilia joked.

"I do not." George denied shaking his head.

"That is a cool tattoo though." Emilia didn't know people got tattoos of her. Tattoos were permanent and couldn't be removed very easily. She would be on his arm forever and what if she did something he didn't like? What if she disappointed him? Her fame was beginning to worry her.