Chapter 76

"Fuck you're so good at this." Lando breathed.

"Yeah, I know. Accept defeat now, before I humiliate you." Emilia advised. Lando had set up the Nintendo switch on their private jet to distract Emilia from the fact that she was on a tiny plane flying tens of thousands of feet above the ground. And it was working.

"No way am I going down that easily." Lando replied so Emilia kept to her word and annihilated Lando. "Okay I think that's enough for today."

"Have you got a plan for this trip or is just go with the flow?" Emilia asked sitting down on the sofa and putting her legs on Lando's lap.

"We'll be waking up at six to make the most of our day." Lando answered keeping a straight face but after Emilia's poor reaction he burst out laughing. "No not really. I have some stuff planned but we have time to wander around as well if you feel up to it."

"Yeah I'm a bit sore so you might have to give me a massage as Christine's not here."

"I don't mind doing that." Lando smiled.

"What have you got planned then?"

"Empire State Building today and Basketball game this evening. Then tomorrow we're going to the Statue of Liberty." Lando replied.

"And you've booked and organised this all? No accidentally booking for more people than we need?" Emilia asked and Lando nodded. She was impressed.

"You'll love our room."

"Yeah?"

"It's got a massive window," Lando replied. He lowered his voice, "I can fuck you and the whole world can see."

"So that's our evenings and nights sorted out." Emilia answered.

"Evenings are free after our meals. What a coincidence," Lando shrugged grinning.

That evening, Emilia and Lando attended a basketball game. Despite having no clue what the rules or point scoring system were, Emilia enjoyed it. They had courtside seats so they were on the front row right in the action.

At half-time, there was a kiss camera going around which had already resulted in a proposal. The stadium knew Emilia and Lando were there as their faces had appeared on the big screen with their names after the first quarter. Emilia thought it would have been nice to not have been included in the kiss cam but obviously, the cameras found their way to her and Lando.

The situation between Emilia and Lando was clear to each other. The rest of the world was still in the dark about their relationship restarting. Did she want to keep it that way? She faced criticism last time, she could do it again. So Emilia left it up to Lando to decide. He leant in and kissed her on the cheek gently. They both smiled at each other and Emilia ran her hand through Lando's hair aware that everyone in the stadium was looking at them.

"You're beautiful," Lando mouthed. Emilia would have mouthed back that she loved him but from his reaction, he didn't want to tell everyone yet. Lando understood what she was trying to say and nodded with a grin.

That half-time period was not as eventful as the rest of the game which had an exhilarating finish. Emilia and Lando left after the game finished and reached their hotel room after dark. Emilia lay on the bed watching Lando get ready to sleep.

I'd rate this next bit extra-spicy on the peri-ometer, I made you wait so long for this chapter, you deserve the smut :)

"I don't think you need to put your pyjamas on quite yet." Emilia said sitting up on the bed.

"Why's that?" Lando asked smirking.

"You could stay undressed if you wanted to." Emilia answered taking her top off.