Chapter 77: Race Twenty

"So we are going to play a game called Mr and Mrs." Crofty said. The Williams drivers were in the paddock in Mexico on Thursday afternoon. "I'm sure both of you have heard of it but if not, I will ask a question and you have to answer either Emilia or George with the cards we've given you. There are twelve questions and to beat the other teams you need to get a full house."

"We need to get twelve to win?" George asked. "Just answer me for everything and then we can win."

"And anything to do with crashing or making Jost mad answer me." Emilia replied and high-fived George having figured out a plan to win.

"Now I know how competitive you drivers are." Crofty stated, "but that would be classed as cheating so you're not allowed to do that. Okay first question, who takes longer to get ready for the day?"

Emilia immediately held up the card with her face on knowing that George is always ready before her for anything. She was standing back to back with her teammate so she didn't know if he had put up a card yet.

"That's a match you both picked Emilia!" Crofty broke the silence. Emilia turned around to fist bump her teammate. "How did you figure that one out?"

"When we do anything, I'm always waiting for Emilia." George answered simply.

"Next question, who has the messier driver room?"

Emilia knew Christine hates a messy driver room so here's is clean most of the time so she put up the card with George's face on it. Maybe George would pick himself for that reason or Emilia's room tended to be messier before Christine cleared it up.

"Another match. You guys are good at this."

"My trainer cleans my room." Emilia answered.

"You don't clean it yourself?" George asked.

"You've seen my house. That is definitely not tidy."

"Good point." George replied thinking how he hadn't made that connection before.

"Ready for the next question?" Crofty asked and the Williams drivers nodded. "Who is Jost's favourite?" Emilia was straight up with a board of George. It wasn't even a question. Crofty confirmed they were correct seconds after Emilia put her up board. "Very quick answer. Why is George the favourite?"

"He doesn't crash his car as much." Emilia shrugged.

"I'm not sure that the only factor. Maybe my charming personality, my punctuality, my people skills." George responded.

"I have people skills thank you." Emilia rolled her eyes. "Crofty back me up on that one."

"I'm not getting involved in this argument. Let's just move onto the next question." Crofty laughed. "Now we've clarified who Jost's favourite is, but who is Toto's?" Emilia held up her face and it turned out they had a disagreement.

"Why are you his favourite?" Emilia asked.

"I don't crash into his drivers all the time."

"It was once George." Emilia huffed. "And you crashed into Valtteri last year, mate we're 1-1."

"What was last week?" George teased.

"Who got the five second penalty? Not me so not my fault. Crofty next question please." Emilia requested. She knew this was going to be aired on TV so talking about how she was crashing into everyone wouldn't be good for her popularity.

"Who's better looking out of the two of you?"

"Em think Monaco." George hinted. He won in Monaco which wasn't helping answer the question. "The most recent time." That made more sense. That was where George admitted her loved her giving her a wave of guilt. Emilia thought this was what he was getting at; that he meant her so she put her card up.