Chapter 81

"I am not getting drunk tonight." Emilia stated attempting to convince herself more than she was convincing Lando who had just taken a seat on Emilia's bed.

"I think you have every reason to get drunk tonight." Lando replied. He sat watching Emilia with his hands in his pockets.

"I am a sad drunk and I do not want to ruin the whole party I planned for you because I turned into Pastor Maldonado today." Emilia replied rushing around. Obviously, she was running late. She was at the track late due to her disastrous attempt at racing which meant she didn't get back to the room until just before Lando arrived.

"Do you want me to join you in the shower?" Lando called as Emilia was undressing herself in the bathroom.

just a tad of smut coming up

"I'm not sure we have time." Emilia shouted as she turned on the shower. Immediately, Lando appeared behind her undressing. "Or we do have time I guess." As Lando followed her into the shower. Emilia reached down for the shower gel bottle on the floor and lathered it on Lando's back massaging it into his skin. "This feel good?"

"Yeah though this was not what I was thinking of." Lando breathed.

"I'm glad." Emilia smiled as she turned Lando to face her. The showerhead was pouring water down onto him. She reached up pulling his face towards her and kissing him under the shower. Lando put his hands on Emilia's back and pulled her in closer. He moved his hands down and then down further to between her thighs.

Emilia moaned in pleasure hoping the noise of the shower would muffle her sounds. She tried to grip onto the walls as she felt her legs shaking but the walls were just wet with condensation from the shower. Lando saw this and lifted Emilia up pressing her back against the cold wall while his finger still inside her.

Between the heat from the shower, the cold of the wall and the fingers moving in circles inside her, Emilia orgasmed. She tilted her head back which Lando saw as in invite to kiss her bare neck as she came down.

"Good?" Lando asked grinning as Emilia caught her breath.

"I'm never going to get enough of you." Emilia replied running her hands down his torso.

"Neither am I but I believe we have a birthday party to get to." Lando answered kissing Emilia on her forehead. "We can finish when we get back."

"I like that idea." Emilia smiled and turned off the shower. Lando passed her a towel and she dried herself as she checked her phone realising how late the two of them were going to be.

"We were always going to be late." Lando shrugged. "I bet no one will turn up until an hour later after whatever you said. Just because they know you won't be there."

"That's mean. I always get to the grid on time. I can be on time when it matters." Emilia responded putting her dress on.

"So my birthday party doesn't matter?" Lando teased getting dressed as well.

"You know that's not what I meant." Emilia rolled her eyes.

"You look stunning in that dress though." Lando smiled leaning against the door in just his underwear.

"We don't have time for anymore distractions we need to get ready." Emilia stated. "And stop doing that it's distracting and we're late."

"Doing what?"

"You know what you're doing." Emilia replied as she began putting on her makeup. "Maybe you should be sponsored by one of those perfume or aftershave adverts where they have those nice looking men." Lando stood there grinning. "Actually no, aftershave implies you shave. You don't shave."