015 ‑ ...Makes You Stronger.

(015 - ...Makes you stronger)

I can't count the number of people that want to murder Tekena in the previous chapter. Trust me, there is a long line of killers for the dude.

And mehn, Sochima's fan base is just going up. As per, y'all are feeling this guy! Me sef I dey feel am. He's so Dope🔥. Don't worry, he'll be showing himself on a constant🌚.

Dawn in the Media🔥.

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍

(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

"So sorry I'm late," I said immediately I entered the room, calling everyone's attention to me.

After what happened in the hallway, which I don't want to remember ever again, I went to the restroom to change from my uniform to mufti... and mostly to calm myself down before coming to talk to my teammates. It took a few deep breaths and pushing the bastard to the deepest, darkest pit in my mind, never to be remembered, to get me to calm down.

And I felt better. Way better.

"A true leader should be here on time, Dawn." I scoffed to myself when I heard that, shaking my head as I dropped my bag on one of the chairs there.

I knew who had said it, but I knew the best reply for someone like her was silence. Mostly, because I was sure one of the guys would help me reply to her.

"Tomilola, she apologized." I heard Collins reply her and smiled to myself. "And it's not like you didn't come late yourself. Most of us were here before you came." He added and Tomilola snorted but didn't say anything in return.

"It's fine, Collins," I told him, looking directly at Tomilola who couldn't even meet my eyes. "I apologize once again for coming late. I have no excuse, given that I was the one who called the meeting." I stated, settling on the floor with the rest of the team.

The Dance Team has been existing way before I got into Crestview. It was the first extracurricular club I joined when I came to JSS2, joining the media team after in JSS3. Last session, I was asked to head the team by the previous team leader in the set that just graduated. It was a huge responsibility, but I knew I'd be able to wing it.

Every class had, at least, three students on the team, though the juniors only danced whenever we have performances on school's ground. The team comprised majorly of the senior students, SS1 and SS2 precisely because they have more freedom than juniors and whenever we have performances outside school, like parties, they'd be able to make it. We were just five in SS3 on the team, the remaining two - George and Lase, not available.