𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

"one, two and three

"one, two and three." *click*

dahee snapped the photo on the phone. "finally. i felt like my legs would die." solbin said rather dramatically.

she grabbed the phone from dahee and looked at the pictures. a satisfied lifted on her lips. "it's perfect!" she squealed with excitement before hugging her friend.

dahee smiled at her. "i know. that'swhy i'mthe school's photographer after all." she did a hair flip making solbin giggle at her. "well then, we should probably get going before we're late."

these two bestfriends are going to a party. they are used to going to parties afterall so going to one was the usual. but since solbin is an influencer, she was taking pictures for instagram.

"yay! we're finally here!" solbin shouted over the load ass music. "WHAT?!" dahee responed not hearing what her friend said. "NOTHING! LET'S GO PARTY!" now that made dahee smile.

((ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ))

it's safe to say but solbin was drunk. she was also dancing with ramdom people she didn't know. completely unaware of her surroundings, she accidentally bumped into someone.

looking up at who it is, she panicked. why? because she bumped into her crush. popular boy, na jaemin. he was part of the dreamies, the popular group at they're school because of their looks and athleticism. so seeing him shooked her.

"oh! um...sorry. my bad." she said. jaemin shook his head. "it's cool. it was an accident, right." she nodded. jaemin smirked lightly and lefted to talk to his friends.

"oh my gosh. i can't believe that happened." solbin gasped out. she turned to look at where jaemin could be and saw him by the lounging area with his friends.

i need to sober up a little. she thought to herself. and she went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed how she still looked decent even while drunk.

solbin left the bathroom and stood in the hallway in confusion. this house was big, okay. so you could easily get lost just like solbin right now.

was it that way or that way? ugh! i don't know!

what made it worse was the fact that she was drunk. well, crap. solbin was already frustrated. all the walls looked the same it was confusing. she then saw someone in the hallway. bingo!

"um, excuse me." solbin said. the man turned around and she came to the realisation of who it was. jaemin? oh my gosh, it's jaemin!

"oh it's you again." he said with his usual deep voice. she already felt intimidated. "i can't find the uh exit. all the hallway-" she stopped mid-sentence when she noticed how jaemin was staring at her. she blinked at him in confusion.

"is there something on my face?" (a/n: you already know what's coming.) "yeah, beauty." solbin blushed at the compliment. who wouldn't when their crush compliments them.

"t-thank you." she stuttered. she looked at him and saw lust in his eyes. solbin lightly smirked. "hey, jaemin. i'm sleepy, can you show to a nearby bedroom please?" she gave him her infamous puppy eyes.

"ofcourse babe." solbin tried not to panic at the pet name and smiled. jaemin took her hand in his and led her to a bedroom. when they got there, solbin locked the door amd looked at jaemin. she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer to her.

"you know, i'm not tired anymore. i'm hungry." (a/n: ew) she smashed her lips against his and he kissed back ofcourse. solbin's back was pressed against the door and jaemin had his arms on her waist, pressing her against him.

no doubt, jaemin was an amazing kisser and so was solbin. their bodies danced against eackother in harmony. and let's just say they were both getting a little horny. and as expected, they were already on the bed, naked. they had fun that night.

((ᴛɪᴍᴇ sʜɪᴘ))

"YOU WHAT?!" dahee yelled. solbin gave her a look and put her finger on her lips telling her to keep quiet. "sorry." dahee head bowed to the people around in the library.

"okay, so you what?!" dahee said in a quieter tone this time. "i slept with na jaemin." "you slept with him?!" solbin sighed at her friends behaviour. "yes and so what?"

"so what?! what do you mean 'so what'? you slept with a fuckboy girl." dahee exclaimed. solbin did expect this reaction from her friend so she wasn't surprised.

"look, i know it's bad. but he's my crush. the opportunity was there so i took it. you would too." solbin tried to calm her friend down from creating a scene at the school library.

"i guess so." dahee pouted, stuffing her hands into the school's blazer. since the two girls were standing, solbin gave her friend a hug. "great now don't tell anyone, okay?" dahee laughed. "who would i tell it to? hyunjin?"

solbin shrugged letting go of the hug. "i don't know." she looked at her. "but i promise to finally move on from jaemin. he'll probably just remember me as another one of his flings any ways." solbin sighed.

"yeah." dahee wrapped an arm around her shorter friend's shoulder and the two walked out of the library, chatting away. if only they knew what was to come.

 if only they knew what was to come

-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚊♥︎

i hope you all enjoyed
the first chapter.
i'm sorry for any mistakes,
i didn't proof read.

i'll try to update soon.
stay safe ya'll.
<33